• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

❦ ℛesolute Trades ❦

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
    Years
    Thankies! :3
    Hrm, well, according to this Time Converter, I should be online at around 1pm-3pm your time. :3
    I'll add your FC when I get back home later~

And go to sleep already! >:\

Yes sir, rightt away, sir!
    Although I am now awake, so, yay :3
    And I´ll keep respoding to all requests as fast as I can :3

No problem just PM me when ur ready :3

good mornight :P

PMd

Hey buddy! I am interested in the following:

★Regirock - Regirock Lv.100 - JAP - 52955 - CLONE
    Mild & Clear Body
    Zap Cannon | Stone Edge | Hammer Arm | Sleep Talk
    31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31

★Darkrai - Darkrai Lv.100 - JAP - CLONE
    Timid & Bad Dreams
    Dark Void | Dark Pulse | Focus Blast | Nasty Plot

Dialga - Dialga Lv. 70 - JAP - 01248 - CLONE
    Lonely & Pressure
    Roar of Time | Heal Block | Earth Power | Slash

Arceus - Arceus Lv.100 - MICHINA - 02010 - CLONE
    Adamant & Multitype
    Extreme Speed | Swords Dance | Sgadow Claw | Earthquake
    31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | X

Could you take a peak at my trade thread to see what I have to offer? It's linked in my signature.

Snoochey!
    I indeed can trade all those to you :3
    Do shiny Rayquaza, shiny Eevee and shiny Chansey sound fsir for them all? :B

Curious as to what Pokemon you need to fill up your PokeDex- I'd be more then happy to hatch some Pokemon I have solely for those legendary PokeDex entries. Not to keep, mind you. Trade them back of course, and you can keep the hatchlings I send you (just give me something lame in return, I don't mind.)

VM/PM me and I can send over a list of my most interesting stuff. Nothing IV-savvy or nature-wise, though. You could have as much of my stuff that interests you as you like.

Alright, I´ll PM you as soon as I can :3

I have to admit that reading this is incredibly intimidating, especially to someone like me who is basically new to all of this (I don't have any of the games before Gen VI.) So it doesn't seem like I have anything to offer that's "worth" what you have.

The good news for you though is that I can get you literally all of the pokebank pokemon except the legendaries, (which you don't need) except Porygon2 (I only have one of those at the moment but I will try to get another.)

I have 690 pokemon in my pokedex, and I would really love to get the other 28 (to keep,) but that's probably too much to ask. Though honestly a 6 IV Ditto is more valuable to me than even that, especially if it's foreign.

I also just bred a perfect Absol for myself so I have some 4 IV Absols leftover that I could trade with egg moves sucker punch and play rough. Additionally I have a few other 4/5 IV pokemon that I could trade such as Gible with Egg Moves, and even Japanese Eevee with egg moves if that's really necessary. The only shinys I could offer are a shiny Simipour (which was a friend safari pokemon so it has 2 31 IVs but I haven't checked which) and a shiny Poliwrath. I guess if you're interested and/or want more specific info ask me and I'll provide it. I am off work until Wednesday, but after that I'll be hard to get a hold of until the following Sunday, however I will still check the forums.

My top priority is to get a 6 IV Ditto
    After that I want the legendaries that I'm missing: (Lugia, Ho-oh, Raikou, Entei, Latios, Cresselia, Regice, Regigigas, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Zekrom, Reshiram, Groudon, Rayquaza, and Heatran [I am trying for Heatran on the GTS currently tho.]) It doesn't matter to me if they're shiny, or have amazing IVs but if they are/do that's a bonus. I obviously do not mind clones.

After that I want the event pokemon, since they are not required to get the shiny charm, but I have absolutely no access to them without trading for them since I have no other games, although Celebi will not be necessary since it will come with pokebank whenever that's available.

All in all I need 28 pokemon, and I understand I could trade them back just for the pokedex data but I prefer to keep them and not go that route. I don't have 28 things to trade you, especially not that you'd want, (unless you just want every pokebank exclusive you don't have yet) but I'd appreciate doing as much business as you can based on my needs, in the order that I've presented them, if you can. I understand you're busy, just reply when able. Thanks.

I don´t have any previous games either xD
    I´m just very good at trading ;)

And aw, I didn´t intend for this thread to be intimidating :(
    Zerrah will already trade me all Pokebank exclusives, tho :o
    And, well, that´s indeed a lot of Pokemon but I´ll do my very best to clone most of them if not all for you to have and cherish in exchange of some egg move mons with IVs :3

Would you be interested at all in a 5IV Japanese Mawile or Garchomp? I'm not much of a competitive player, so I'm more into shinies than IVs. Cloned Pokemon are perfectly ok with me.

You have my attention for both of them :D
    Is there something in particular you want from this modest trade shop? :B

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2022
    Chimchar will do just well for the Charizardite X, I just gotta clone it :3
    And I can help you gather those entries, just gotta clear up the queue a bit first

That's great! I hope you're patient enough,.because.I have.to breed the right Chimchar for you! (I'll message you when it's ready)
    Thanks for helping me filling the Pokedex entries btw :)

Frokage

The legendary curse
    Years
    Heya mate! I'm really interested in one of your Shiny ninetales, Mew (shiny or not doesn't matter), Arceus and Keldeo. I've been trying to clone pokés myself, with no luck.. Guess I don't have the right timing for it. :/

Anyway, send me a PM and I'll gladly discuss what offers I can make you in return! ^^

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2015
    What berries do you need? I have all EV-reducing berries.

Chalifoux

Years
    Guh. I fell asleep... on my keyboard... for three hours.
    And I´ve got a bunch of square marks all over my face to proove it.
    Anyways, back to trade bussiness.

Heya mate! I'm really interested in one of your Shiny ninetales, Mew (shiny or not doesn't matter), Arceus and Keldeo. I've been trying to clone pokés myself, with no luck.. Guess I don't have the right timing for it. :/

Anyway, send me a PM and I'll gladly discuss what offers I can make you in return! ^^

Alright, I´ll shoot ya a PM :3

What berries do you need? I have all EV-reducing berries.

Em, yeah, EV-reducing berries xD
    And the special ones as well, such as Starf :3

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2015
    Guh. I fell asleep... on my keyboard... for three hours.
    And I´ve got a bunch of square marks all over my face to proove it.
    Anyways, back to trade bussiness.

Alright, I´ll shoot ya a PM :3

Em, yeah, EV-reducing berries xD
    And the special ones as well, such as Starf :3
    How many EV-reducing berries for articuno and zapdos? And if possible, a mewtwonite y and charizardite y.

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2019
    As an update to my previous request, I no longer need Heatran. Yay. If anything else changes I'll let you know. Also I'll be sending a PM with exactly what I've got to offer so you'll know and you could reject anything you don't want/need. But at this point we're lined up to do 27 trades...yikes.

Chalifoux

Years
    How many EV-reducing berries for articuno and zapdos? And if possible, a mewtwonite y and charizardite y.

Two different Berries should be more than enough :3
    And sure, I can give you those stones after I clone them both :3

As an update to my previous request, I no longer need Heatran. Yay. If anything else changes I'll let you know. Also I'll be sending a PM with exactly what I've got to offer so you'll know and you could reject anything you don't want/need. But at this point we're lined up to do 27 trades...yikes.

Alrighty, I´ll be awaiting such PM for what could be one of the longest trades I´ll ever make :P

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Someone's busy. xD
    I'm online now, so if my trades are ready, lemme know. :3
    If not, then we can reschedule.

And speaking of reschedule, you should probably make some schedules in case pipz start to flock in your thread. xD

Chalifoux

Years
    Hey Resolution did you get the pms I sent you?

Yup, got them and replied :3

Someone's busy. xD
    I'm online now, so if my trades are ready, lemme know. :3
    If not, then we can reschedule.

And speaking of reschedule, you should probably make some schedules in case pipz start to flock in your thread. xD
    You bet I am busy xD

I´m in the process of cloning them after I experienced an uneventful streak of failed attempta this morning.
    However, thanks to some advice from Snoochey, I´m back on track and almost done with most requests.

So yours shouldn´t take long either :)

In the matters of scheduling, you´re right. I should probably organize a schedule, both for morein-depth details of when I´m available and all that stuff x3

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Boy you are getting busy.
    Vm me when you want to trade.

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2015
    Two different Berries should be more than enough :3
    And sure, I can give you those stones after I clone them both :3

Alrighty, I´ll be awaiting such PM for what could be one of the longest trades I´ll ever make :P
    Can I give you the 6 berries for 6 legendaries? Slowly completing my pokedex. :)

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I just saw in the first post that you're set to give me a Shiny Mew and a Shiny Darkrai. o.o
    I mean, I'd be thankful for getting 'em as shinies, but, I prefer the two of them with their natural colors. ( I don't like Darkrai's shiny colors >.> )
    Of course, if they're already ready, then never mind~ :3

Chalifoux

Years
    Can I give you the 6 berries for 6 legendaries? Slowly completing my pokedex. :)

*sigh* everyone wants legendaries xD
    But I'm in no position to complain, me being the one who is offering them, so, which six legendaries do you consider fair enough for each EV reducing berry of yours :3

I just saw in the first post that you're set to give me a Shiny Mew and a Shiny Darkrai. o.o
    I mean, I'd be thankful for getting 'em as shinies, but, I prefer the two of them with their natural colors. ( I don't like Darkrai's shiny colors >.> )
    Of course, if they're already ready, then never mind~ :3

That has to be the first time in the history of the universe someone rejects a shiny xD
    Don't worry, I can stay abide to your specifications of non-shiny Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2015
    Would you trade your shiny ditto for 4 Yveltals and a 5 IV Honedge Brave honedge

Chalifoux

Years
    Would you trade your shiny ditto for 4 Yveltals and a 5 IV Honedge Brave honedge

I don't need so many Yveltals D:
    What are their IVs :3

And I also got a 5IV Shiny Aegislash, so the Honedge wouldn't be really necessary because it's Brave nature :3

Speaking of, peeps! Stay on the lookout, I'm updating the tread today because I got some sweet thingies I'm sure you'll like to get yer hands on. Click the spoiler if you can't wait to see what they are (full details to be added to the original post soon enough):
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2015
    *sigh* everyone wants legendaries xD
    But I'm in no position to complain, me being the one who is offering them, so, which six legendaries do you consider fair enough for each EV reducing berry of yours :3
    Articuno, Zapdos, Mew, Kyogre, Groudon and rayquaza. I'll add you now but if you still need time to clone, I can wait since I need to sleep now haha. Thanks!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back