• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

❦ ℛesolute Trades ❦

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I am particularly interested in your cloned perfect Raikou, Kyogre, Keldeo, Dialga, Darkrai and Arceus. I would also need Genesect and Kyurem to unlock the side-quests. Please let me know if 1-for-1 BP item would be good :)

Also, it would be great if you would be able to help me with dex entries on the following legendaries:
    Spoiler:

Let me know your reply :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2014
    hey im interested of ur aggronite pm me and let me know what battle maison items u need or anything else...my FC is 4613-7694-5288. and on game name is josh

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
    Years
  • Welcome back! :) If you're still looking for the EV-reducing berries, I can still give them to you. Still up to a 1:1 of the berries to your legendaries? If not, tell me how many I can ask from you. Thanks!

I can't remember what the trade was going to go like D:
    I do remember the EV reducing berry part, but what legendaries were you looking for?

I can give you like nearly all the legendaries and some bank mons.

I have all legendary Pokémon, including event ones :P
    And I am looking for Pokébank mons that were obtained in Gen III/IV/V (the older the better!), do you have any of those? :3

I am particularly interested in your cloned perfect Raikou, Kyogre, Keldeo, Dialga, Darkrai and Arceus. I would also need Genesect and Kyurem to unlock the side-quests. Please let me know if 1-for-1 BP item would be good :)

Also, it would be great if you would be able to help me with dex entries on the following legendaries:
    Spoiler:

Let me know your reply :)

I can help you with the entries right away, but the legendaries... erm... Darkrai is cloned already in case anyone would ask for it! xD The other ones are not hard to clone in my experience (except Keldeo... I shudder just thinking on how long it takes me to clone just one of those), so, um... yeah :P

Can I have your shiny Treecko? I can trade a shiny Jigglypuff in exchange.

Sure thing! I'd just need to clone the little guy first!
    I'll let you know when he's ready :3

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2019
    Hey Resolution, don't worry about our old pending trade, I have all the pokemon now. I may still want a few things you have, but am not in a hurry.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
    Years
  • hey can I trade a kyogre for darkrai or shiny gyrados? FC 4613-7694-5288

If you're offering a Kyogre, I already have a 6IV one.
    If it's Darkrai/Shiny Gyarados you are offering, I have those too (Gyarados is shiny and all)

Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Kyogre, Groudon and Rayquaza. :)

Hmm... I'll get to clone those soon.
    I don't think I've ever had trouble cloning them so it shouldn't take that long~

Hey Resolution, don't worry about our old pending trade, I have all the pokemon now. I may still want a few things you have, but am not in a hurry.

Well it's nice to hear you managed to get the Pokemon you wanted, and I definitely look forward to trading with you :3

I'm still looking for:
    Lucky Egg
    Light Ball
    Ability Capsule

What would you want for them?

I have all those!
    Kind of.
    I had copies of the items and I traded them away (can and will still clone them tho).
    And my Ability Capsule kind of got used by my brother without my permission, so I'd need to get another @~@

As for the trade, well, whatever sounds fair on your end xD

Years
  • Hey there! I really want a Mew. What could I give for it? I have a couple Latios and some other Pokebank Pokemon I could give you, but what would you think is most fair for a random Mew (IVs and stuff don't matter to me)

I Date Flaffy's

StreetFighter Till The End
    Years
  • Hey i really need A Charizadite Y, i don't really mind what pokemon it is attached to, but the shiny greninja looks goods.

Would you take a shiny 5/6iv Heatran for it?

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    I do have a few gen III bankmons. Tropius, Seviper and I think that's it. I'm working a lot on the 1st gen pokemon.

Years
  • I'd be delighted to help with the entries.
    I no longer trade Ditto, tho. Shaymin, Xerneas and the Tyranitarite I can still clone if you are still interested.
    Tho I'd dunno what to ask in exchange xD What do you think would be fair for them? :3

Thanks for agreeing to help my dex, PM me when it's ok. I'll take the Shaymin and Tyranitarite. Also, can you please cancel Xerneas and add in Keldeo, Arceus, Victini, Manaphy and Giratina. Also, do you have a pinsirite??? Those 2 are the only mega stones I don't have :) Would 3-4 IV Eevees suffice for them??? I have around 7 or 8 due to trying to breed a female 4IV with no luck :) Thanks

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back