• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

こんにちは

simadons

Imagine
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2013
    Hello there. I am a LLOOONNNGGG time lurker (and had an account since 2006) and I am just geting back into emulation and hacked roms so I am also getting back into Pokemon lol. I am playing Pokemon ROMS on my Droid Eris from HTC. :D

simadons

Imagine
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2013
    Yea I might get way into Pokemon and end up trying to be a Guru. Where would I go if I want to learn breeding and training Pokemon stuff for the RPG games? My main one right now is Emerald which I have about um 15hrs on now. When I was a kid playing Silver or Blue I would just level one Pokemon up strong (very stong) and have a weak party. now that I am older I am trying to have great good teams and stuff. Right now in Emerald I only have 2 badges but have like 8 Pokemon leveled up to level 30. I got Fire, Water, Grass, Ghost, Bird and such types lol. I was looking at a online pokedex and was reading about personality types and how that effects training.

Besides the games I also did collect cards and watched the shows. ><
    I would love to get some poke gear to wear for the cheap.

EDIT:

A few years back I made account and I started making my own Hacked Rom and stuff which I MIGHT get back into. I have some Ideas of a Game I would like to make.. but also I'd wouldn't mind trying to helping someones else project. I honestly pick up how to do things quickly so yea. I know that I could make a thread in teh Scrapbook section which I might do.

Last edited:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    こんばんは-Good evening. o/

I'd say the best place to go for breeding and training advice would be Strategies and Movesets, but that may be a little too complicated if you're just beginning. Just try reading some of the stickied threads over there and see how you fair, and work from there. :3

Haha, yeah I used to raise only one Pokémon too when I was younger. Good days, good days.

Good luck with the hacking business, Simadons. If you wanna help someone out, there are usually at least a few people searching for people right here. If you've got the skills be a good Samaritan, eh? :D

I'll be seeing you around.

Back