• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

で's SS

Years
    then i think i can do the tutor for you at 8pm ur time ,can u on wifi at that time?and u can make sure that u will get back ur ev;d zangoose from ur evder(coz i cant online here be4 our trade)....

Hollow.

Elite Haxzor
    Years
    my other one is 3823-9199-3317(my pearl and suckle one) and my diamond one is in my sigg, which of your FC's do i need to add? the plat one?

lol my shuckle is on my pearl and zang is on my diamond, but im gunna go over to afriend and transfer the shuckle to my diamond mabye

lol my shuckle is on my pearl and zang is on my diamond, but im gunna go over to afriend and transfer the shuckle to my diamond mabye

Last edited:
    Years
    lol,can u trade over ur shuckle to ur diamond now?i dont wan to add ur both fc!my pal pad was full!!!

and u need to add my both fc:pearl and platinum

u will tarde over the shiny shuckle and shiny zangoose to my pearl game and i'll do the tutor's stuff in my platinum's game!is tat clear?

Years
    ok,juz make sure that u can on wifi at 8pm,and make sure that u can get the shiny shuckle aND shiny zangoose!!!please remember to add my both fc.....i need to sleep now,see u tonight(ur time)~8pm~

and i'll use ur diamond fc right?

Years
    ok,fire punch and ice punch on zangoose....if i cant see u at 810pm,i'll left the wifi room....

and can u tell me which moves u dont wan for ur zangoose to replace the fire and ice punch?

Years
    i will remain the moevs:crush claw and close combat for ur shiny ev'd zangoose,is tat ok?

see u at 8 pm(maybe will more earlier),about 7.50pm:P....i'll try as soon as possible,coz i need to have a breakfast after i do the tutor for you and i need to go to class at 9 pm!

Years
    ok....hopefully the trade and tutor's stuff will take a short time...:P

i need to sleep now~haha....reminder:on wifi at 7.45 or 7.50 please:P

Back