• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

で's SS

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2009
    Ya i could do that for sure ^_^ ya legit and no signs of pkrs and smiley face at all

If u want we could do the trade right now

nvm nvm i can't

Last edited:
    Years
  • okae,i'll be on wifi at 4.30pm ur time 2moro ~and i cant online here to inform you about our trade....:Pplease on wifi at 4.30pm ...u will see me there~~

and add my both fc please~in my sign.......and i take the shiny vespiquen and shiny munchlax to my pearl game,then i'll do the tutor for your snorlax,and make sure that u can get the snorlax ready for that tutor......i will add you~make sure that u stay in the room until u get back ur snorlax back....and wat's ur fc?

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2009
    Ok so ill accept ur invitation so this is the plan ill get shiny snorlax from platinumand then ill give you the shinys to your pearl or will you just transfer Snorlax to pearl?

Nvm i read your reply over again haha filler

Last edited:

§

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    Are you willing to teach my Jirachi both Iron Head AND Trick? I'm willing to trade any of my shinies and maybe some of my events.

§

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    Hmm... normally I would say no, but sure. I'll give you both of them. Don't worry, they don't have PKRS or a Smiley Face. Do you want to trade now?

§

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    Sorry I couldn't talk on VC, my microphone is pretty crappy.

Back