• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

で's SS

lolwut

Too cute for you
    Years
    i want stealth rocks gone and thunder punch in its place, so when you give it back to me its moveset should look like:
    iron head
    thunder punch
    ice punch
    u-turn

ok its cloned i just need your friend code, add my diamond code, and ill meet you on there once i get yours

Last edited:

lolwut

Too cute for you
    Years
    how did u get the ice pucnh and iron head??i think u can only get it by plat tutor man...?

i got someone with platinum to tutor it ice punch, and i also have platinum as well so i tutored it iron head, but i need you to tutor it thunder punch since i have no shards left, i have it cloned now, which friend code do i use of yours? use my diamond

Years
    lol....XD....u can dig the shards out....

anyway....u nid my both fc(US plat for receiving the shiny),and JP plat(for tutoring),is tat ok?

i'll take ur shiny to my US plat first after that i will do the tutor's work for you,NP?

Crystal Shaymin

~Blown Away on the Winds~
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    yeah, ok. Pm me when we can trade. (I should be available any night this week except tommorow.)

Back