• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

で's SS

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    i can clone yours but requires 1 day at least, i must find cloner
    if u want to clone alone.... make asap pls, our trade it was for 1 week ago

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    no dark too much time sorry
    i can't now, when u trade with someone, ask him a favour pls. U can make a clone directly yourself as i made.
    The best solution was that i provide to clone but u wanna clone for yourself and this is too long procedure to assist now.

Years
  • no dark too much time sorry
    i can't now, when u trade with someone, ask him a favour pls. U can make a clone directly yourself as i made.
    The best solution was that i provide to clone but u wanna clone for yourself and this is too long procedure to assist now.

u got no time now??ok then

by trading but not remembr with who, i jut know i wont trade this event if the guy dont tell me its legit

the guy traded u the Milo?and u didn't asked about it's legitimacy?

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2010
    No i tell not remember who was the trader i have the vgc but remember each time i trade event i take them only if they have legit so you can be sure vgc are legit

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2010
    yes for one if you want ^^

i know thats not really a fair trade but thats nothing for me

Back