• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

で's SS

Years
    oh i see........i might interested on it....and can u list out the details of ur concert chatot....date nature and characterictics

Years
    wow,kool....u woke up so early...:P

ummm,we can trade now....

so....u trade me the poketopia pikachu to my US plat and i trade u the wishmaker jirachi from pearl...then u clone it and trade back to me to my US plat right?

UT poketopia pikachu?

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
    I need a shiny Charizard to learn Fire Punch... I can offer a UT version (charmander) of this pokemon as a reward?

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
    Ah, I just offered that 'cause it's not in your list. I have a shiny Absol too but I guess I'll think about it.

Years
    Oh, you checked yesterday? Well check again to make sure. I've added some stuff too that isn't on thread:

Vaporeon (flawless IVs + shiny, Hack Checked).
    Shiny Yamega

i don't take IV breed pokes....and can u clone actually?

and to akirapoke:do u have sundae pikachu and 21121 zigzagoon?

Ah, I just offered that 'cause it's not in your list. I have a shiny Absol too but I guess I'll think about it.

wat else shinies u have???no pkrs or smiley face please

Last edited:
    Back