• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ Zubats everywhere!

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
  • What do find is the Pokemon that you run into the most?

Years
  • Pokemon I find so common:

Zubat/Golbat
    Geodude/Graveler
    Zigzagoon/Linoone
    Patrat/Watchog
    Poochyena/Mightyena
    Basculin
    Frillish
    Tentacool/Tentacruel
    Wurmple
    Liepard
    Herdier
    Boldore
    Bidoof/Bibarel
    Starly/Staravia
    Ponyta
    Rattata/Raticate
    Pidgey/Pidgeotto

joelzio123

LucarioBeast
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2012
    i hate it when i always run into:
    Zubat
    Caterpie and evolutions
    Wurmple and evolutions
    Geodude and evolutions
    bascially and cave and bug pokemon!

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I found myself running into Bidoof more often than Starly in D/P/Pt. It was very annoying. Oh and let's not forget about the Boldore in Twist Mountain, Mistralton Cave and Victory Road in B/W.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Yeah I run into all kinds of Pokémon all the time, but it doesn't matter if I can run from them. Golbat is probably the worst because it's high level, and most of the time you can't escape and then it confuses you and it's just a pain, especially in Victory Road.

Myungsoo

t h e c h a s e r
    Years
  • I tend to run into Tentacool, Pidgey, Golbat, and a few others the most, especially when I forget to by repels. =w=

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    Zubat and Geodude for DPPt. I don't really remember for the other games.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Tranquils everywhere. There are waaaaay too many. Wingull when surfing in Hoenn, Geodudes when in caves...anywhere.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Zubat, Golbat and Geodude at caves.
    Wingull and Tentacool when surfing.

But I use Max Repel almost all the time so they don't bother me.

Hydro Pumper

Water Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Zubat and Golbat in most games. The annoying thing I find about them is that they're common, whilst easy to take down, yet the battle can stretch out when they are faster and use Supersonic/Confuse Ray, followed up by causing flinches by moves like Astonish and Bite. Zubat don't offer much experience points, when grinding against them early-game as well, in my opinion, which doesn't help their case.

Though I do like Zubat and Golbat as Pokemon, it's just their commonality can be a pain to put up with. :3

Boldore in Black/White.

Years
  • I agree with Hydro, I don't like it when Zubat/Golbat pop up when I'm looking for something rare.

In B/W Boldore always annoy me. ARGH!

I hate it when Zubat/Golbat outspeeds you and either afflicts you with poison, flinch or confusion.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Lunatone/Solrock
    Golduck
    Golbat
    Boldore
    Durant
    Piloswine
    Pellipper
    Joltik
    and of course Bibarel, pretty small but some of these Pokes can be really annoying sometimes when it comes to finding specific rarities such as Tynamo and Luvdisc on certain regions on White imo.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    If I could catch every single Pidgey and Zubat I have encountered on my various Pokémon journeys, I could assemble a massive army of flying creatures. And I would obvs be their leader. We would be invincible because strength in numbers, you know?

Mechanic

Shin!~ hohohohoho!~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

It's tough to pick one... Specially when there are so many that you stop liking when you just see them every 1-2 battles on your road hehehe. So i say every common wild Poke... >,<

Zubat, Geodude, Caterpie, Patrat, and Etc...

BlueMageBrilly

The Blue Mage
    Years
  • Oh my gosh! Zubats!! Everywhere AHH! Kanto Caves were always terrifying for me, those pesky bats everywhere!!

Johto with the Spinnerats!

Then there was Hoenn with the Poocheyana!

And the ever dreaded Bidoof! Bah! Everywhere I tell you! You go to the Elite Four and they're still there!!

Back