• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ポケモン -Pokecenter- (Black & White) ~Shinys - IVs - EVd - Rare - Events~

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2014
    Aww **** im so pissed :@!! What do you mean check the Black list?? oops i forgot you couldnt swear

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    481.png

Mesprint -Genderless- Lv.50 UT
    Jolly/Levitate
    OT:Kimmy Route 205 (Around the Sinnoh region)
    Moves:Confusion - Lucky Chant - Future Sight - Charm
    IVs:31/31/31/31/31/31 Flawless
    482.png

Azelf -Genderless- Lv.50 UT
    Mild/Levitate
    OT:Patrick Valor Cavern (Sinnoh)
    Moves:Confusion - U-Turn - Uproar - Nasty Plot
    IVs:31/31/31/31/31/31 Flawless

Both of these are hacked since you can't have those IVs with those specific natures.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2011
    CMT for this

Rhyperior (need to check gender) Lv.100
    Met at Sinnoh
    Ask me Nature/Solid Rock
    Moves:Rock Wrecker - Earthquake - Stone Edge - Megahorn
    IVs:31/31/31/31/31/31 Flawle

Xeto

Pokemon Pro
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2011
    Both of these are hacked since you can't have those IVs with those specific natures.

I made the IVs mistake on Mesprit......

The Uxie the owner said he caught it legitly but ill ask him for more info.. i still think it is legit...

I dont, but I can send you a list of what i have.

Ok just send me the list on the shop.

Hey Xeto so when could we do that trade? :D

Uh i just asked you to trade........

CMT for this

Rhyperior (need to check gender) Lv.100
    Met at Sinnoh
    Ask me Nature/Solid Rock
    Moves:Rock Wrecker - Earthquake - Stone Edge - Megahorn
    IVs:31/31/31/31/31/31 Flawle

Sorry, i really wasn't interested in your shop.

So what do you think is fair for it?

Uh do you have anything on my wants list????????

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    I made the IVs mistake on Mesprit......

The Uxie the owner said he caught it legitly but ill ask him for more info.. i still think it is legit...

Then change them to the correct IVs or remove it, since the one you're offering is hacked.

Also, you don't have Uxie, you have Azelf. And I could really care less what he said he did or didn't do. You cannot have a flawless mild, or jolly for that matter, legendary from the generation four games.

I just see no point in having "no hacks" as one of your rules, yet you offer them, lol.

At any rate, do you have any female Dream World pokemon that are flawless or close to it?

Xeto

Pokemon Pro
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2011
    Then change them to the correct IVs or remove it, since the one you're offering is hacked.

Also, you don't have Uxie, you have Azelf. And I could really care less what he said he did or didn't do. You cannot have a flawless mild, or jolly for that matter, legendary from the generation four games.

I just see no point in having "no hacks" as one of your rules, yet you offer them, lol.

At any rate, do you have any female Dream World pokemon that are flawless or close to it?

Oh ok, This is going to be an argument and im going to take it out without further notice,and yes i do have DW femael pokemon but since u think i have a hacked thread, i won't trade em to u.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I've removed the Mesprit and Azelf. Jolly and Mild hex flawless are illegal for gen 3-4 legendary Pokemon. The only legal natures for a hex-flawless legendary would be Docile, Timid, Modest, and Calm. This doesn't apply to wondercard nor hatches. Please provide their ID number to me when you can so I may blacklist them.

Send official reports next time. \o

Xeto

Pokemon Pro
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2011
    I've removed the Mesprit and Azelf. Jolly and Mild hex flawless are illegal for gen 3-4 legendary Pokemon. The only legal natures for a hex-flawless legendary would be Docile, Timid, Modest, and Calm. This doesn't apply to wondercard nor hatches. Please provide their ID number to me when you can so I may blacklist them.

Send official reports next time. \o

OMG, *sigh* i said ill take out the azelf until further notice.

I made a IV mistake on Mesprit.......so i will put it back..

Venzeron - Not good enough sorry.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2011
    I'm interested in your Shiny Espeon and Shiny Rapidash. I have quite a few Japanese pokemon; do you have a preference, or should I just start listing what I have?

Xeto

Pokemon Pro
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2011
    I'm interested in your Shiny Espeon and Shiny Rapidash. I have quite a few Japanese pokemon; do you have a preference, or should I just start listing what I have?

*sigh* i got to update my thread. LIKE I SAID JUST BECAUSE I REQUEST SOME JAPANESE POKEMON DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN HAVE ANYTHING YOU WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Redwar - Sorry nothing interests me unless you have other EV trained pokes..

Back