• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

强有力's New Refreshed Pixels

强有力

Powerful
Years
  • Hello
    And welcome to my new Pixel Art Showcase
    Here i will showcase my newest works =D
    Enjoy

Buneblim, Buneary + Drifblim

Cherrim as Sunflora Head

Tribal Bonsly

Tribal Piloswine

D/P Tiles

Pokemon Center Bookcase

Pokemon Center Computer

Note* These tiles weren't ripped, they were custom made whilst using reference to screenshots of the game Diamond and Pearl.

LaurenLOVESTONED

StrawberryFieldsForever
    Years
  • the shading is a bit off on the face of the buneary/drifblim. apart from that these are some pretty good sprites. the cherrim is so cute and the colours are fantastic. i'm curious as to why you picked grey and red for the tribal Pokes. they look good, its just not traditional tribal colouring thats all.
    anywho, fix that shading and you're good to go :]

NeoS

Mexican Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2012
    jojo the pokemon Tribal... i like the idea =) looks awesome!!! Could you do a Flygon tribal?

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2008
    Tribal pokemon are really cool. I like the colors to it.But when you shade the red i think you make it a little to light.

Back