• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

您好! Hello everyone!!!!

Years
  • Hi everyone! I am new to the forum! Just stopping by here to say hi!! {XD}

Just a few things about me~

-I have discovered this forum by randomly browsing around the net when I was bored lol...

-I am so HYPED about Alpha and Omega! I knew they wouldn't disappointed their fans. -

-I know a few languages: My native language is: Cantonese, then I learned English. Korean & Japanese are the next two languages I am learning. It isn't like I told myself I will learn all these languages, I just became interested in learning foreign language.

Hope to get to know some of you awesome peeps!!! {:3}

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2014
    Well, hello, Cybele! Why don't you check out the ORAS board, and see just how hyped the rest of us are?

Nice meeting you, Cybele. ^_^

Years
  • I'm excited for the Hoenn Remakes as well, given Ruby was the first Pokemon game I played. And welcome to PC, Cybele! How is your day today?

Speaking of OR/AS, I wonder if you saw the latest Japanese trailer for the games? There was a lot of beautiful scenery and stuff showcased, with all these pretty awesome camera angle changes. It pretty much makes it we wish it was November already. The Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire board would likely be a great spot for you since there's tons of speculation and discussion about the games there.

Well, I guess I'll leave it here for now but you can always ask any staff members with the bolded usernames if you ever need any help getting around. I'll be catching you around the forums, Cybele! Have fun.

- Hikamaru

Golbit

Last Champion
    Years
  • ¡Hola Cybele! "El español también es interesante".

Welcome to PC. I'm new in this community too. I speak Spanish and my English is really basic, but I'm learning new things (And words) here. If you need something, count on us.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Hey there, welcome! Cantonese is also my native language. c:

And yes! November can't get here soon enough - a lot of us here are also really excited for Alpha and Omega. ^^ Be sure to check out the ORAS forum if you haven't already, for new headlines and info on the games or just to chat about it.

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
  • Nei hou! Welcome to PokéCommunity.

I'm a huge fan of Hoenn remakes as well. Cantonese isn't my native tongue, but I can comprehend it to a certain degree. Hope you'll enjoy your stay. Be sure to make lots of friends.

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    Hi everyone! I am new to the forum! Just stopping by here to say hi!! {XD}

Just a few things about me~

-I have discovered this forum by randomly browsing around the net when I was bored lol...

-I am so HYPED about Alpha and Omega! I knew they wouldn't disappointed their fans. -

-I know a few languages: My native language is: Cantonese, then I learned English. Korean & Japanese are the next two languages I am learning. It isn't like I told myself I will learn all these languages, I just became interested in learning foreign language.

Hope to get to know some of you awesome peeps!!! {:3}

Welcome to the forum! =D Yeah, I discovered this place more or less the same way, but it's been pretty nice so far. XD Definitely also excited for Alpha and Omega though. <3 Pokemon X has been my first 3DS game, so definitely looking forward to more. =)

But wow, that's really impressive with your language goals! How long did it take you to learn English? (Which, your English is excellent by the way. =) ) I've heard Chinese and English are very difficult to translate between because the structures and way of speaking are so different. Also, 今はあなたが日本語を勉強していますか。If not then disregard my fail Japanese. =P lol. That's really cool that you want to learn Japanese and Korean too. <3

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hyyyped about Alpha and Omega too! And yeah, I remember there being much hype and speculation about it, and glad to know that it went through! I can't wait to play it myself, and I hope that you'll stick round to play the game with us!

And a very marry welcome to the forums goes to you! Sooo lucky you live in Hong Kong; I always want to visit there someday! Hopefully I will once university comes around, and I start with my career, hehe. But yes, no worries about language difficulty, just take your time, and all will be well. :3

I hope you enjoy your stay, and it's been lovely meeting you!~~

Back