• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

貿易!|| σ3σ's тяαdε cσяnεя~♪

o3o

Years
  • ω ε l c σ м ε // т σ
    σ3σ's тяαdε cσяnεя

I can not trade with previous generations.
    Please do not ask. Thank you.

RULES
    - No hacks. I expect a refund if I find you've traded me a hacked Pokémon.
    - Be patient. If I'm trading with another user, wait.
    - Do not VM/PM me until we've sorted out a trade. Post here if you want to offer.
    - Be polite. I think this speaks for itself.

SEEKING
    Spoiler:

BREEDING
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

o3o

Years
  • I have zapdos, articuno, plus a lot of other pokemon on my trade thread:

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=243806

I'm interested in your shiny whimsicott. (Mispelt probably)

No, that wasn't mispelt, eheh~

And I'm interested in a few things on your thread (Azelf, Uxie, Palkia and Jirachi), but I'm not sure if you're interested in trading any of them for my Whimsicott. If you don't want to trade any of those, I'm fine with trading her for Articuno. ^^;

ToWriteLove

On Her Arms
    Years
  • Jirachi is already reserved for a trade but I'm fine with trading any one that you are wanting, I'm not attached to legendaries. ^^ I will not be able to trade them today sadly, since they are still on Platinum, I will have to borrow my friends DS to transfer.

RHCP

||Sweetie Belle~
    Years
  • I have an Uxie I can offer you.
    She's 100% Legit -- Caught on my Platinum.

Though, your 'Breeding' spoiler is broken, so I cannot see what you're offering. D:

I'll update when you fix it.

Back