• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

안녕하세요

HARA TAKUMI

Virus
    Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2012
    보고 읽고 많이 배우고 가겠습니다. 그럼 잘 부탁드립니다;

HARA TAKUMI

Virus
    Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2012
    죄송합니다;

영어를 못해요; 죄송합니다;;;;; 앞으로 영어를 배워서 영어 많이 할 수 있도록 노력하겠습니다...(- -)(_ _)

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    I don't know if you can understand this but you can always use an online translator. Anyway, most people at PC speak English, so it might be hard for you to talk to other people on the forums if you can't speak English well.

Daegon

Friend of all
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    누군지는 알 듯 말 듯... 왠지 사촌 형 같기도 하고...
    영어 잘 배우고 가시길 바랍니다.

Man, this person's speaking Korean!! XD Good to see you.

Enjoy posting on the forum.

HARA TAKUMI

Virus
    Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2012
    네 좋은 정보 감사드립니다^^ 앞으로 잘지내봐요; I'm Happy 乃

Persona

Banned
    Years
    try not to post more than once. i dont understand what your saying....this will be a big problem. =\ well...i hope you enjoy your stay here.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    (여기는 사람들이 한국말 모른데요... 네 이름은 유리 <3 만나서 반갑습니다~ ^^)

Have fun at PC! I would tell him to stop posting four times in a row in korean, but I don't know how. ;.;

edit- Edited. DragonSlayer(Ryan), you DO know that posting more than once in someone's welcome thread is not allowed? XP

edit2- Oh wait..apparently Daegon realized this and deleted his posts, which means HARA_TAKUMI technically wasn't breaking any rules... o.o

Last edited:

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Lily said:
    (여기는 사람들이 한국말 모른데요... 네 이름은 유리 <3 만나서 반갑습니다~ ^^)

Have fun at PC! I would tell her to stop posting four times in a row in korean, but I don't know how. ;.;

actually, she's a he. well... this will be a problem if he barely knows english.

Shinatoa

One who vanishes for no reason
    Years
    Greetings! Welcome to PC, enjoy your stay and all that good stuff. And I recommend you get a translator, Google is a good choice. Google translator (Korean)

좋은 재료 너의 체재를그리고 모든 환영하고십시요, 유열하십시요. 그리고 나는 너를 얻는다 통역을 추천한다. 영어는 나의 첫번째 언어가 아니다 게다가, 그러니 학습한것을 이다 까 라고 나는 안다.

For anyone keeping track, the Korean stuff says pretty much the same thing as the English.

Years
    DragonSlayer(Ryan)... didn't you just yell at someone for breaking a rule, and then broke a rule? .-. Don't post more than once in a New Users/Welcome thread, thanks.

Anyway, hi. Have fun. ^^; *too lazy to do a translator today*

Back