• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Silent Melody♫♪

Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2012
hi mia, i am interested in a few of your pokemon. adamant sandshrew and naive kyurem in 5th gen. in 4th gen porygon, azelf, and bold girantina interest me if you can teach 4th gen moves to them before transfer. i have a list of my pokemon for trade, take a look and let me know if anything interests you? feel free to ask for more info on any pokemon.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArJkQaWawoMJdDNaWEQ4WjF2VU9KdU9XWW9KM2E3ZEE#gid=2

also i see you're looking for egg move males, i have some of those i'll list a few.

machop-elemental punches, bullet punch, low sweep
hydreigon-dark pulse
litwick-heat wave
pichu-volt tackle, iron tail

I may have some others if thats the only thing you're interested in let me know and i'll see what else i have. thanks for your time.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
DO want that Shiny Larvesta but don't have a clue as to what to trade.

Could try to get you a Male Vulpix with Energy Ball but I can't breed for IV's. Don't really know how.

Is there anything simply you'd like? Beginning breeder. ^w^;;

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
hi mia, i am interested in a few of your pokemon. adamant sandshrew and naive kyurem in 5th gen. in 4th gen porygon, azelf, and bold girantina interest me if you can teach 4th gen moves to them before transfer. i have a list of my pokemon for trade, take a look and let me know if anything interests you?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArJkQaWawoMJdDNaWEQ4WjF2VU9KdU9XWW9KM2E3ZEE#gid=2

also i see you're looking for egg move males, i have some of those i'll list a few.

machop-elemental punches, bullet punch, low sweep
hydreigon-dark pulse
litwick-heat wave
pichu-volt tackle, iron tail

I may have some others if thats the only thing you're interested in let me know and i'll see what else i have. thanks for your time.

Wow, that's a lot. xD
I'm interested in the Rash Victreebel, Adamant Tyranitar, Spiritomb, Manectric, and Timid Froslass.
As for the 4th Gen pokes, what moves did you want them to learn? I'll see if I can get them or not.

DO want that Shiny Larvesta but don't have a clue as to what to trade.

Could try to get you a Male Vulpix with Energy Ball but I can't breed for IV's. Don't really know how.

Is there anything simply you'd like? Beginning breeder. ^w^;;

I'm looking for a Treecko/Piplup if you have one of those. Breeding all the starters. :)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023

Wow, that's a lot. xD
I'm interested in the Rash Victreebel, Adamant Tyranitar, Spiritomb, Manectric, and Timid Froslass.
As for the 4th Gen pokes, what moves did you want them to learn? I'll see if I can get them or not.

I'm looking for a Treecko/Piplup if you have one of those. Breeding all the starters. :)

I do have a Piplup. May have an Aqua Ring Piplup still. Old Gen 4 thing I worked on a few years ago for a friend.

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
I do have a Piplup. May have an Aqua Ring Piplup still. Old Gen 4 thing I worked on a few years ago for a friend.
Any Piplup is fine. C:
When do you want to trade?

Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2012
for porygon, i'd like it to learn dark pulse by tm before you transfer.
for girantina i'd like it to learn sleep talk from tm, and outrage from a move tutor.
For azelf, i'd like zen headbutt, fire punch, ice punch, and trick, all from move tutors.

Also on sandshrew is that nickname changeable? if not could i replace that selection with articuno? i'd also like articuno to learn tailwind from the tutor if i get him (keep roost)

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
for porygon, i'd like it to learn dark pulse by tm before you transfer.
for girantina i'd like it to learn sleep talk from tm, and outrage from a move tutor.
For azelf, i'd like zen headbutt, fire punch, ice punch, and trick, all from move tutors.

Also on sandshrew is that nickname changeable? if not could i replace that selection with articuno? i'd also like articuno to learn tailwind from the tutor if i get him (keep roost)
Unfortunately the nickname is no longer changeable.
I'll try and get the move tutoring done soon.

Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2012
ok i'd like the articuno then. I dont mind the nickname on the kyurem. Also my froslass is NN frostbite, just making sure you noticed that. Do you think you will be able to do it today? No rush at all, i am just curious.

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Nice shop you got here Mia! :D

Thank you. :)

ok i'd like the articuno then. I dont mind the nickname on the kyurem. Also my froslass is NN frostbite, just making sure you noticed that. Do you think you will be able to do it today? No rush at all, i am just curious.

Did you want the Careful Giratina or the Bold one? I don't mind Froslass having a nickname. :)

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
That Azelf you have in 4th Gen is awesome! If it isn't gone already what would you like to have for it?!
I clone everything. Nothing is ever out of stock. :]
I'm looking for egg move Pokémon and the new DW females.

Years
I clone everything. Nothing is ever out of stock. :]
I'm looking for egg move Pokémon and the new DW females.

Well there's actually one pokemon I'm dying to have.. A timid female Eevee with good IV's to make an Espeon! I would like one of those rather than that Azelf. I'm not that good on Pokémon (still learning and so on) but is Psychic an egg move for Staryu?

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Well there's actually one pokemon I'm dying to have.. A timid female Eevee with good IV's to make an Espeon! I would like one of those rather than that Azelf. I'm not that good on Pokémon (still learning and so on) but is Psychic an egg move for Staryu?
No, that's a TM.
Also, I don't have any Eevee on 4th Gen.
I could try breeding one, but I don't know how long it would take.

Years
No, that's a TM.
Also, I don't have any Eevee on 4th Gen.
I could try breeding one, but I don't know how long it would take.

Okay I see.. If you breed me an Eevee (I don't mind how long it takes!) is there anything I can offer since I don't have egg move Pokémons..

Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2012
I dont see a careful girantina in your main post (im probably missing it) but yeah i'd prefer careful with those moves i requested.

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Okay I see.. If you breed me an Eevee (I don't mind how long it takes!) is there anything I can offer since I don't have egg move Pokémons..

I'm not sure. >w<

I dont see a careful girantina in your main post (im probably missing it) but yeah i'd prefer careful with those moves i requested.

I have one somewhere. >_<
I can't find it at the moment though. Will you take the Bold one?

Last edited:
Back