• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Silent Melody♫♪

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2014
I'll take it! What did you want again?

Sorry, I wasn't able to be on most of the week, and I would still like to trade a shiny treecko for my DW female omanyte if you can

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
I'll take it! What did you want again?

Sorry, I wasn't able to be on most of the week, and I would still like to trade a shiny treecko for my DW female omanyte if you can
Sure. Hopefully we can get on at the same time.

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
I'll be checking here throughout today and will be available to trade most of the day!
Are you going to be around today? I have some time to trade now and a little time tonight.

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2014
Are you going to be around today? I have some time to trade now and a little time tonight.

Ah I missed it! We'll get it one of these times, I'm available to trade all this week, just give me a day and time and I'll do my best to get on

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Will you be on today? ;o;

---------------------
BW Section update

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
I had to look up a time converter. >3<
I think that's around 10 AM my time. I can try to be on!

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Sorry, this website wouldn't load for me for like 2 hours :/

2753 1843 2200
I'll get on wifi right now! And don't worry the site wasn't working for anyone. :(

Back