• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

007 Goldeneye Wii

Will you buy this Game?

• Yes

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    I agree with Fabio, Remakes are getting boring and James Bond, As I said before, Is so nerdy and boring, It isn't hardcore shooting, Its stupid stealth.

...this from someone on a Pokemon forum. Pokemon is the most hardcore series of all time.

James Bond is badass, and he's a ****ing spy, he's not going to run-and-gun like some halfwit in a Call of Duty game.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    I agree with Fabio, Remakes are getting boring and James Bond, As I said before, Is so nerdy and boring, It isn't hardcore shooting, Its stupid stealth.
    Don't talk crap about things you're too young to know about. You don't understand just how big Goldeneye was. It was the Halo of the late 90s. Calling it nerdy is just silly, Goldeneye was the most popular game of its day. It was the game that people would play in college dorms or at parties. And it was the game that got me into shooters. You're insulting gaming history and ridiculing the enjoyment that thousands got from it. That makes you a killjoy and a jerk.

This is the first Wii game I've considered buying in about a year. The multiplayer is apparently pretty true to the original, so I'm really excited about it. I think this might be the first Wii game that I'd consider getting a few friends together and playing with. I hope there are secret hiding spots that I can pop out and kill people from.

JakeyBoy

Riddle me this
    Years
    Only the coolest of the cool kids play Pikamen. Mature games for hardcore gamers and all that.

Yeah, not sure if I'll get this. I liked Goldeneye, but really when Wii64 can support it I'd rather play it that way. If they update it enough it might be worth a go though. Also, All Bonds and Donkey Kong mode or no dice.

Blood Stone however is something I'll consider, if it gets decent reviews.

chuckles

"to be honest"
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2010
    this game aint really impress me at all

it aint even feel like goldeneye "to be honest" **** was more like COD with bond skins "in my opinion"

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Definitely looking forward to buying this, since I used to love watching people play (and playing it myself) this game when I was a kid. I remember being pretty badass at it, but it was never my game. It belonged to my baby sitter since there was no way my mom would ever let me get it.

But I'm really looking forward to getting it, or just adding it to my Christmas list so someone else can waste their money on me, haha. And about the remake situation, I don't see anything wrong with remaking, as there are some people that sold their original games/consoles and can't play the original. Granted, nothing beats the originals (imo) but it's still nice to have updated versions of the games. That's just my take on the whole thing.

Back