• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1,000 ways to be kicked out of Walmart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azure Revolver

HONK HONK
Years
  • -Get your book and go into a worker room. When the workers try to throw you out you say "Shhhh!!! I am reading!"
    -Open up candy bags and then throw the candy at people.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • 24. Find the candy aisle and lure children there, saying you'll give them candy for free if they just help you with one thing.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
  • 26. Find a bluetooth stereo, and use your phones bluetooth to start blasting random load music when people walk buy. Preferably Death Metal or Screamo.

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
    Years
  • (my sister posted this one on her FB wall lol, idk where she got it from)

32. Hide in one of the bathroom stalls and when someone opens the door shout "Welcome to Narnia"!!!

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
    Years
  • 33. Go to the fitting rooms and try on a ton of womens clothing (if you are male. If you are female, you could do the same with mens clothing, though that's not as uncommon as a man in womens clothing.)

Bonus points if you bring a friend so you can step back out into the store wearing them and ask if they look nice on you :P

The Last One

Stalking Your Conversations
    Years
    -release the fishes, and when they ask why, say they were going to drowned!!!
    -grab a thong or something like that and ask a female(or male O_o) employee if you can watch them put it on
    -steal all the women's bathroom toilet seats

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
    Years
  • #35 or 36, WTF

Play "Stars are Blind" by Paris Hilton through a large Ghetto blaster.

The Last One

Stalking Your Conversations
    Years

fake a stroke to get a hot woman to put her hands on you, if it's a ugly woman or a dude, get up and say, never mind im fine

Years
  • 39--Run into the store with all of your clothes on backwards and inside out, riding a plastic broom, screaming in everyone's face, "THE BRITISH ARE COMING, THE BRITISH ARE COMING!"

40--Eat all of the frozen coconut shrimp, and scream, "I can't help it; I love PEANUT BRITTLE!" in all passerby's faces.

41--Take all of the hair-care products, spill them all over the floor, and slide through the mixture to the end of the isle. When you stop, say bluntly to the nearest employee, "sometimes I do what I want." :3

aruchan

I resent the title beginner :D
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2011
    42 - Start a labor union.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back