• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1,000 ways to be kicked out of Walmart

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Fenris

Just a bystander, don't shoot!
Years
  • 186. Go to Sporting Goods, grab a bat/club, walk over to the glassware and, when stopped by staff, say "I'll pay for it after I get some practice in, ok?"

Reddo

Happy!
    Years
  • 188. Get a knife, go to any corridor, throw ketchup all over the place and just say: "I can't believe she's dead!"

(Don't forget to put some ketchup on the knife as well.)

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
  • 189. Go into the dressing room with a melted chocolate bar, smear the melted chocolate all over your hand, then reach your had out at the next person to walk by and ask "Could you give me some toilet paper?"

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
    Years
  • 192. Dress as batman and run around the store screaming "COME ROBIN TOO THE BATMOBILE'
    193. Follow some one about three metres behind and stay there until they leave the store.
    194. Go the toilet with a cantaloupe and after some grunting drop the cantaloupe in the toilet and say loudly "phew thats better"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back