• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1,000 Ways to get Kicked Out of McDonalds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porynoir

Cool like that...
Years
  • This is like 1,000 ways to get kicked out of Walmart. Except it's McDonalds.

I'll start.

1. Dress up as a cashier and every time someone orders, take out a megaphone and scream
    "WOULD YOU LIKE TO SUPERSIZE THAT!?!?!?!"

Years
  • 2. Rip off all your clothes, run towards the fattest person available, and shout "HOW MUCH MORE IS THE SUPERSIZE MEAL?".
    3. Set someone on fire and then play Hot! Hot! Hot! on the iPod speaker.

TheFallenUmbreon

Dreams shall never fall...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2014
    6. Run around inside holding a "Super Size Me" video and shouting "Liar! Liar!" :D

Porynoir

Cool like that...
    Years
  • 7. Run in with a stuffed panda and yell "the chicken is actually panda meat!" while slapping people.

Years
  • 12. Tell Ron McD he looks familiar and ask him if you know him from somewhere..,tell people he's your date, but you look like twins...if you're a ginger aka redhead. (Ginger's not an offensive word...I heard. I am 1.) & lol Talk to the statue... if that doesn't work, play pong with onion rings and lemonade.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    13. Run into the kitchen & get the oil. Then, splash everyone in thieir face with the oil.

Years
  • 14. Go into McDonald's casually like a regular day. Tell the cashier you'll moon him or her for 20 cents...if they agree, show them a picture of a full moon, and ask if they're on Team Edward or Team Jacob...howl like a Wild Mightyena if they don't choose. Take 20 minutes to order ask for a run-down of the sides...then say, "I can't decide" ...get snippy if they can't chose Ed or Jacob...say, "wait your turn, sir," with attitude, to lady behind you, talk like Sims character, say, "I speak no ing-rish," and ask for assistance...to read the menu. Do it on a crowded day...some people who went to KFC did some of this... in 2006. roflmao

Last edited:

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
    Years
  • 15. Get your weird younger brother to throw onion rings at people(bonus if he dresses up in a TRON costume). Then give him a hug and say "that's my boy!"

Jacinth

~Darling~
    Years
  • 16. Order one of everything, and when they give you your total, say, "But I only have 15 cents!"

Years
  • lol @ #7... XD

17. Squirt ketchup & mustard all over the table & lick it clean...like it's a plate of just sauce from macaroni w/ parmesana. [sp?] [inspired by "Silent Library"] & then give a tip in exactly 100 pennies, and say, have a nice day, spiders, & aunts.

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2012
    18. Dress up as a Nazi and wear a swashtika on your arm (SOrry, but thats the evilist thing that popped into my head).

Last edited:

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
    Years
  • 20. Sing the "McDonalds is your kind of place" song.

McDonalds is your kind of place
    French fries up your nose
    Pickles between your toes
    And don't forget those shakes (clap)
    They come from polluted lakes!
    McDonald's is your kind of place! (clap clap)

Cheshire Absol

Zombie <3
    Years
  • 21. Propose to your beloved in McDonalds...with an onion ring. :3

My friends and I got kicked out of McDonalds on a school field trip for playing on the playground. xD They said we were too old...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back