• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1,000 Ways to get Kicked Out of Walmart [v.2]

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

Throw a giant tantrum and lie down on the floor and yell 'I'm not going home until I get all of the Nutella!'

Worked for me. xD

I can just imagine this.......anywho

grab whatevert food or toy or whatever is in my sight and throw them at people. hahaaa

Nakala Pri

Scream: 'Geology isn't a real science!'

That'll get you beaten up and harassed AND banned! :D

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

play the nyan cat song over the intercom. people will get super annoyed and kick you out and call the police and arrest you ^_^
(dont see why that song is annoying though....)

Nakala Pri

Call everyone a 'Fop' then kick them in the shins, throw grapes at their heads and step on their toes! :D

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
1236 walk around advertising CALL OF DUTY as the best game ever. People hate CALL OF DUTY fanboys so they are gonna definitely kick you out

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
Years
are all these numbers above 1000 actually valid, koff~

Anyways:

Ride your Harley through the store

Whip out your man-boobs and put on a 'puppet show'

Wear a blue vest and start working. Even though you don't work there.

Start playing marbles with a group of friends

Put random items into other shopper's baskets

Ring up as many items you can fit in a cart, then 'forget' something. Come back an hour later with another cart with just as much stuff; 'forget' something again.

Go around telling kids Ronald McDonald wants to sleep in their brains

Ride around on the disabled carts backwards so it gives a constant 'beep'

Bring a large dog into the store

Wear only underwear, say it's for science and that the CIA wishes to use clothes as a means to eat your ideas.

wear nothing, say it's for 'medicinal' purposes. Hit on the opposite gender; or alternatively, hit on the employees

Ask if they have a return policy on dead animals

Take shotgun shells from the various birdshot boxes they don't have behind the counter

walk around in a 'ghost' costume

Walk around in a certain WWII veteran costume

Walk around eating a plate of pasta and talk with your mouth full

Dress in a nice suit and ask people if they've seen your daughter. When they say no they haven't, take out your wallet and show them a photo. Now they've seen your daughter. This can work for sons, husbands, wives, brothers, sisters, and parents.

Start living there

that's about it for now, koffi~

Nakala Pri

Sing 'We dance to a Different disco, honey,' and do crazy dances and twirl old ladies around, be dreamy and flip your hair. xD That way, all the girls will fall for you and the boys will hate it, then you'll get banned.

Absolutely full proof. ^^

Nakala Pri

Act like a demented bat and bite tin cans and then stare at people for a long time before yelling out; 'Are you INSANE! NYA NYA NYAH NYAH, YOU CAN'T CATCH ME!' then run around the super market. xD

TY

Hijack cars parked near the store, then race against each other in the store >:D

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years

Jump up on a bench and do this!

tumblr_ly0cone2Nk1r5v6hto1_500.gif

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years

Rent a saxophone and then stand in the counter aisle and start playing 'Careless Whisper' very passionately.

Back