• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1 EXP???!!!!

Minokun

The Rival in Space
Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2019
    Lately every time I defeat a Pokémon I've only been obtaining 1 exp! I don't know what caused it but can someone please help?

Years
  • If you don't have any specific information, it's unlikely that anyone will know how to help you. What happened before this change occured? I highly doubt that there is nothing you added, because something is obviously effecting the battle sequence and this is not a problem in stock essentials.

Minokun

The Rival in Space
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2019
    If you don't have any specific information, it's unlikely that anyone will know how to help you. What happened before this change occured? I highly doubt that there is nothing you added, because something is obviously effecting the battle sequence and this is not a problem in stock essentials.

Those are literally the ONLY scripts I added. I don't touch any other scripts because I'm afraid something's gonna happen... Something like this. I mean, I added hidden abilities to all the Pokémon, but really that's it. WAIT! I used the UBW Pack to add the abbilities to the Pokémon. That couldn't have caused it could it? I didn't use the sprites though.

Years
  • Yeah, but all the PBS file did was add the abilities if I'm not mistaken...

Was this in abilities.txt or did it affect pokemon.txt as well? If it did, you may want to test by using a fresh pokemon.txt from essentials. If it works afterwards you have a pokemon data file.

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    I was going to say if you wanted to, deleting your script data and getting a fresh one? You're going to re add the scripts you have added though. Maybe this way you can add them one at a time and see if one of the scripts you added is causing it.

Minokun

The Rival in Space
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2019
    Thanks guys! I did what Umbreon said and it fixed it!

Years
  • No problem, I ran into this problem a while back, you may want to add the abilities in yourself or find one that works. (I believe there is a gen 6 add-on pack with all gen 6 features)

Back