• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen 1 *vs* the Elite 6

LuVrDiSC

pokéGirL Power !
    Years
    i havent faced the Elite 6 in Soul Silver yet. im thinking for fun i want to try to beat the Elite 6 with 1 pokemon... my Blissey! she is Lv 100 Bold, Natural Cure fully EV'd with Seismic Toss, Thunder Wave, Aromatherapy, Softboiled. i heard of someone doing it with their Lv 100 Dragonite which inspired me. has anyone else done anything like this? any advice?

Lati-Fan95

I completed my HG Pokedex!^^
    Years
    Elite... 6? There's only the Elite Four and the Champion.

Elite 4 + Champion + Red = Elite 6!^^

Sounds like a cool idea to me...^^ I might be doing this with my Latias!^^ It has experience in kicking E4 butts (trained it since R/S/E so it has pwned Hoenn, Kanto and Sinnoh E4 so far, only Johto to go!^^)!^^ So I guess it's pretty reliable for that task, isn't it?^^

Oh, and LuVrDiSC: You could run in some problems with your PP... Only Seismic Toss as an attack that does damage could be too less!^^ Hope you're having enough Ethers with you and a PP Max for Seismic Toss to make it!^^

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    The current Blissey you're using won't do any good against the E4 + Lance + Red. Seismic Toss' PP will run out pretty quickly if you don't have any Lum Berries. Also, any strong physical attack (like Lance's Dragonites' Outrages) may cause severe damage to Blissey, even though it's at level 100.

I suggest using a Pokemon that has good coverage within their moves (like Charizard and Electivire).

Years
    You'll die. Blissey agaisnt E4 Is bad.

1 *vs* the Elite 6

Not always. If she'll be lucky, then they will win against the Elite Four or should we say "Elite Six."

iForever

~ Forver Memory ~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2010
    ~ KEKE!

I advise you not to use Blissey, it does have a lot of HP, but it's pretty much weak, unless if you get lucky. You could still try for fun. I beat the Elite 4 with only Typhlosion on my third try. You should bring a lot of Super Potions. :)

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    I completed the Elite 4 (5 if we're including the champion) with only Feralgatr and Lugia.
    But I didn't beat Red with only them, oh no, I did not.

dozo

party hardy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2014
    Amazing idea O_O
    I may try this with my lvl 90 Leafeon or lvl 70 Gengar...
    ^.^ After I train more of coruse.

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    Blissey + Brunos fighting pokemon = No Blissey.

Back