• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1 year

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    RayquazaX said:
    It's funny I joined more then a year ago and a month..
    How is this funny?

This thread is a one year celebration for Agent9 and Cybex Mewtwo. Not where you state how long you've been here.

And again, congrats to you, Agent9.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
    I'm just stating it, so what this thread is of a year they joined but I just want to state that...

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    I joined yesterday. I suck. But I'm looking forward to staying. I think I'll be here for a while.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
    Innagadadavida said:
    I joined yesterday. I suck. But I'm looking forward to staying. I think I'll be here for a while.
    It's cool, believe me when I joined last year I was a n00by and I thought I didn't fit in.. but I did, go with the flow and you'll be awesome xD You can be my friend if you want so you don't feel bad...

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    Well, I'm not a total n00b. I've already made a couple of sprites and joined a couple of ROM hacking groups. So my stay here has been pretty constructive so far.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    RayquazaX said:
    I'm just stating it, so what this thread is of a year they joined but I just want to state that...
    But there was no reason.

Innagadadavida said:
    Aah, why do I have to tell two people? Go make a welcome thread then.

RayquazaX said:
    It's cool, believe me when I joined last year I was a n00by and I thought I didn't fit in.. but I did, go with the flow and you'll be awesome xD You can be my friend if you want so you don't feel bad...
    Back when you were nooby? You still are. >>

Innagadadavida said:
    Well, I'm not a total n00b. I've already made a couple of sprites and joined a couple of ROM hacking groups. So my stay here has been pretty constructive so far.
    Guys, this is not your personal chat room.

Agent9, sorry the thread was spammed in.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Okay, RayquazaX and Innagadadavida, please stop spamming. You two are completely off topic. Like John, drummershuff, has already informed you, this thread is to celebrate the one year anniversary of Cybex Mewtwo and Agent9. If you have nothing to contribute to that topic, don't post in the thread at all. This is a forum, not a chatroom.

Anywho, congrats on staying here a year. ^^;

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
    Years
    Agent9 said:
    That was from Cybex when we talked on AIm. Obviously, he gives his thanks.
    Yup. and I decided to show up here and say it myself. It has indeed been at least a year. And a year I sadly never finished. If my interest had stayed longer my cybernteic self would stull be here laughing, crying and living it up with all of you.

I look back and reflect on a year here at PC that led me to all kinds of things, like my friends, my pairs (specially you Foresdt Grovyle. XD) and when I, an underdog, became Vice Prez. an achievement IO never expected. Honestly, in the time I spent here, I had a butt load of fun. And in me leaving, I think a part of a lot of you died off....and if so my apologies...deeply. I never meant it, and I would never wish it upon anyone.

However, I have not forgotten all the good times. Like the Teen Titans club and the RP along with it, and my dreams to Mod here which never came to pass. All the time spent here...was so much fyn. And if it wasn't for a bad event at a past forum....I would never have been here.

I wish you all to know, keep this site alive and well. And may you all enjoy the years to come.

If you all are on Deviantart. Look me up. Ruthos is the name.

~The one and only Cybernetic Pokemon
    CYBEX MEWTWO

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Wow, it's nice to see you post again, man. Even if it's just one.

And, once again, congrats for the whole year.

Back