• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen 10 Anni Lugia.. Q's

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I am sure I must be going blind, I thought there was a "Is my poke hacked thread" but I can't seem to find it lol

I was comparing some of my pokes to https://www.serebii.net/games/events-pkmn.shtml and I noticed that all the 10 anniv pokes are either
    "10ANNIV"
    "10ANIV"

I haven't seen any that are "10Anni" Does it just not fit on the screen or is this hacked?

Also, I've been reading about 10 anniv events not being shiny, I assume this also includes my 10 anniv celebi :(

Thanks for your input :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I am sure I must be going blind, I thought there was a "Is my poke hacked thread" but I can't seem to find it lol

I was comparing some of my pokes to https://www.serebii.net/games/events-pkmn.shtml and I noticed that all the 10 anniv pokes are either
    "10ANNIV"
    "10ANIV"

I haven't seen any that are "10Anni" Does it just not fit on the screen or is this hacked?

Also, I've been reading about 10 anniv events not being shiny, I assume this also includes my 10 anniv celebi :(

Thanks for your input :)

There was one, but it died and/or combined with the Quick Questions thread.

Anyway... No, 10th Anniversary Pokemon can actually have an OT of "10 ANIV", "10ANIV", "10ANNI", "10ANNIV", or "10JAHRE", depending on the country they come from. I have no idea why Serebii does not list the "10ANNI" version, but yes, it is an actual event.

Yes, any 10th Anniversary Pokemon that is Shiny is actually more than likely hacked as well as banned from this forum, a fact that several traders here enjoy ignoring. ...Although, if you Celebi's OT is "10ANNIV" instead of "10 ANIV", then it is a definite hack, anyway.

Also, just as side note, that event list is actually somewhat outdated, so you would probably have better luck with the local list.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back