• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

10 Most Powerfull Pokemon (and why)

kostikas

KoStikaSTh3FireKinG
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    1.Blissey-the Best wall for your party.cand hanndle difficult situations easy..
    2.RegiiCe-TOp Special Defense.usefull because most opponents use their special attack..
    3.Rhyperior-Another wall.high defense.high attack.usefull to make some trouble to opponent..
    4.Tyranitar-The Best For me.a very big problem to psychic types opponents..
    5.arceus -Simply a god;)
    6.Jolteon.incredible speed and special attack.if you know how to use it.it takes out 2-3 pokemon for sure..
    7.Groudon. is like how u combine it with the rest team i believe.
    8.Lucario. use the attack.be a smart boy ;)
    9.Regigigas. u can combine this pokemon for different ways as u battle.for that is a top pokem0n.
    10.Dialga.Combination with move set and good stats.also.i d0n't thing there's someone that don't love this pkmn.

That's 4 m3 Guys.. sO..?

DestinyBender

Mana du vortes, aeria gloris.
    Years
    What are your top 10 Most powerful Pokemon?

Mine:
    10 (coming soon)
    9 Rotom- What's not cool about this prankster!
    8 Ash's Pikachu- Piachu is weak but Ash's is totaly awesome
    7 Mewtwo- The expensive rip off of Mew
    6 Mew- The original Super Pokemon
    5 Arceus- Yet a total unfortunate soul, I must say it is strong
    4 Ho-Oh- The majoir Pokemon of all
    3 Rayquaza- Pure Power
    2 Dialga- Time control!!! Super Power!!! ++++++++++++
    1 Girantina- Most HP without hacks, Super strong.

What he said. Lolz, I think that list is right :D

~DB

kostikas

KoStikaSTh3FireKinG
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    All guys use only legendraries..the other pokemon are good too if you know how to use them.either i don't like
    that in battles all pokemons are legendraries.is the same thing and the battle lose interesting.but you know guys.
    it's just my opinion. :)

Poison Pokemon Rule

Merry Christmas
    Years
    I think Lugia is the strongest give it Nevermeltice to hold then use Blizzard on Rayquaza should be 1HKO btw Lugia has more speed so it will attack first and it should win.

btw Lugia can get Zapdos, Articuno nd Moltres to attack for it cuz Lugia is the Leader of the Kanto Ledgendary Birds

My 10 strongest

1. Lugia
    2. Rayquaza
    3. Arceus
    4. Kyogre
    5. Groudon
    6. Mew
    7. Mewtwo
    8. Celebi
    9. Jiarchi
    10. F.E.A.R(Rattata for short)

Last edited:

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    All guys use only legendraries..the other pokemon are good too if you know how to use them.either i don't like
    that in battles all pokemons are legendraries.is the same thing and the battle lose interesting.but you know guys.
    it's just my opinion. :)

I know exactly what you're saying, and I agree. I don't even catch legendaries in the games anymore...more for their poor designs than any lack of battle prowess, but still.

My list above consists of only legendaries for the fact that it's fun to come into an opinion-based thread and post something factual to support my arguments. XD

HallwayKid

The Illogical Scientist
    Years
    Very few people don't include Legendaries. Give the other guys a chance.

10. Roserade
    9. Feraligatr
    8. Jolteon
    7. Dusknoir
    6. Lucario
    5. Infernape
    4. Metagross
    3. Garchomp
    2. Salamence
    1. Dragonite

Those three Dragons are strong for not being Legendaries.

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
    Years
    1. Mewtwo ( For no reason)
    2. Arceus (Because of the plates)
    3. Darkrai (Good combos by making opponent fall asleep with the ability bad dreams)
    4. Kyogre
    5. Groudon
    6. Celebi ( ITs a very vauble pokemon)
    7. LUgia
    8. Ho-oh ( I like its moves)
    9. ???
    10. Gastly (Cause it just is)

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
    1) Kyogre, more spesific, SpecsOgre w/ Water Spout. It's extremely damaging with double STAB on a 150 BP move, only surpassed in SpA by Deoxys-A and Mewtwo... Wow, just wow.

2) Arceus. The reason why I put the massive Leviathan over this swordsdancing fast fellow is that it simply doesn't have to set up in order to attack. (Not to say that Arc is necessarily less powerful than Ogre) Still, I find a Life Orb +2/+4/+6 STAB Extremespeed very threatening, and it could probably knock most things senselessly around.

3) Rayquaza. Speak of the devil, here's another dancing fella, but this time he has the best STAB that exists IMO, on a 120 BP move off a base 150 attack stat. Overpowered?

4) Deoxys-A. Power. Limitless power is the keyword of this one, like a sharpened blade that can slice through anything, but breaks upon the slightest impact. Not to be underestimated.

5) Wobbuffet. Probably the most straightforward pokemon that exists. Switch, possibly encore, counter/mirror coat. May KO anything it likes.

6) Mewtwo. It's fast, it has the second highest SpA in the game, and I'm much more tempted to worship this as the god of pokemon than a billygoat.

7)
    Palkia. One 2x weakness, 150 SpA. Your doom is here.

8) Lickilicky. STAB on a 250 BP move that to top it off splits your defence in half. D:

9) Shaymin-S. 120 BP 120 base stat STAB move with 80% chance of halving your SpD. No want.

10) Jirachi, for similiar reasons to Shaymin Z:

Back