• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

10 pokes away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    I am new around here but I am currently 10 pokemon away from completing my national pokedex. Sadly I do not have anything special, but if I do have something you want then please lets trade!

Want:
    296- Makuhita or 297- Hariyama
    377- Regirock
    378- Regice
    379- Registeel
    381- Latios
    385- Jirachi
    386- Deoxys
    486- Regigigas
    490- Manaphy

Have:
    Any breed-able pokemon not on the above list including all starters

3x the just re-released Victni
    one of the gift Darkai

Shiny Absol- my first and only shiny so I need something special to part with her
    Shiny Weedle

Articuno
    Zapdos

DW Chimecho, Male
    DW Chimecho- Female
    DW Wobbuffet, Male
    DW Slugma, Female
    DW Ponyta, Male
    DW Larvitar- Male
    DW Mawile- Male
    DW Wobbufet- Male
    DW Farfetch'd- Female (not in dream ball b/c I am stupid)
    DW Doduo- Female
    DW Koffing- Female
    a bred DWF Pichu
    I have 3 games so this list will grow daily

Dragon Scale
    Electirizer
    Macho Brace
    Reaper Cloth x3
    Heart Scale x2
    Prism Scale
    have lots of items, not sure whats valuable pm and I will see if I have what you need

Last edited:

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Please list at least nine more Pokemon to comply with Trade Corner rules of twenty different species per trade thread.

Skillah

Pokemon Fan since 2001.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2022
    I have a Jirachi ^_^
    Pm me, and we'll discuss trading :D

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    Please list at least nine more Pokemon to comply with Trade Corner rules of twenty different species per trade thread.
    when I count it there is 23 different ones listed up there, and my understanding is this had to be approved before it got on, so not sure why it would be approved if it didn't comply

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Don't count the wants list, list at least six more Pokemon please. I approved it because there was room to grow into a rule-abiding thread, but I can always disapprove of it at a later date.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012

Don't count the wants list, list at least six more Pokemon please. I approved it because there was room to grow into a rule-abiding thread, but I can always disapprove of it at a later date.
    ok then please close is, I have better things to do with my day then deal with the internet Nazis who cant figure out how to even explain their Nazi rule, I will use the other forums and delete my account here. Thanks

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    Will give the three regi's for DW pichu, and if possible two random eggs.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back