• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[HOME] 10 shinies giveaway (trade room Pokémon HOME)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMR

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2022
    Hello everyone!

I'm willing to give away ten shinies by the way of trade room in Pokémon HOME. My goal is to unlock the achievement of hosting ten trade rooms with your help, the shinies will be rewards if you are lucky enough to be the one getting it! For this to work, two more people other than me are needed. If at least two of you are participating, I'm doing it. I'll give on this topic the codes needed to join my trade room (using edit to change to a new one each time). So, if you are interested, please notify me on this topic. If enough people gather, let's start at 12:00 (GMT+0), meaning 30 minutes away from now. If not enough people gather on time, I'll try two more times, each time one hour later (13:00 GMT+0 and 14:00 GMT+0).

Here are the ten shinies, they are 100% sure not hacks nor clones since I got them all by myself (not traded):

-Charmander
    -Pikachu (male)
    -Magneton
    -Electrode
    -Chikorita
    -Xatu (female)
    -Torchic (male)
    -Zigzagoon (original, not the Galarian one)
    -Masquerain
    -Floette (Blue Flower)

RMR

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2022
    One more and we're good to go!

Edit: Let's try again tomorrow! With one more day for people to notice, maybe more people will gather.

Please continue to notify on the topic if you are interested. Tomorrow (11/09), at 12:00 (GMT+0), if there's at least two people interested and available, we'll do it!

Last edited:

RMR

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2022
    Excellent. If both of you are available, let's do it as planned at 12:00 (GMT+0) meaning one hour away from now. I'll edit this very message and add the code of the trade room for you two to join (and other people who may browse the topic at the good timing). As soon as the first trade will be done, I'll edit the post to add the code for the next trade room, and so on.

sniebel

[color=#A75757]ニューラ[/color]
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    I have a meeting scheduled for 12:00, the earliest I'll be available is 13:00.

RMR

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2022
    Okay, sure, then 13:00 (in 1 hour and 20 minutes). If this post is the last one at the moment, I'll use it to share the codes.

Edit: I know the 90 seconds window is short but try to be as responsive as you can. First code fourth try: 8685 6354 4974 (expired)

Last edited:

sniebel

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    I might be doing it wrong since I've never done any trading via Home. Your code is supposed to be the group ID, right?

RMR

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2022
    Indeed. First code fifth try: 7276 9487 7361 (expired)

Edit: I suppose you were the one joining me in the previous one. It proves it's working. But it doesn't look like WYLD SPYDR is around, so we are kinda stuck... We need one more person.

Last edited:

sniebel

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    Yeah, that was me. I'll just keep monitoring this thread.

RMR

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2022
    The offer is still available. Anyone interested, please let me know. As soon as two of you are available, we'll do it.

RMR

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2022
    Sorry, got it done elsewhere, it's not available anymore. Thank you to the ones who offered their help on this thread!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back