• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Discussion] 10 years ago, what were you writing at that moment?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Do you remember what you were writing ten years ago? I believe I was writing a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon fanfiction or a Sailor Moon one at the time. Don't remember.

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
    Years
    At about that time? I was in the process of writing my romantic story Silly Human, Romance is for Nidoran~! that was later that time posted here. And *probably* writing the Spanish release of Cuasi Legendario, I'm not fully sure since the original forum where that was hosted was lost to data Joltiks.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    i thought it might have been the kalos epic trilogy that i was planning but xy didnt come out until 2013 lmao so actually it was either an alt ending to BW where black chased after N but lost his memories after an accident with rayquaza and ended up in hoenn with literally nothing... or what i think took place just after bw feat. the striaton triplets plus juniper and fennel in a long-haul mystery adventure to find out what happened to the triplets' parents...

yeah i had some Concepts dont ask what happened to them

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    I was 12 and just got into narrative writing, so... it was a Victorian-era teen romance novel, for sure. Loaded with horrible juxtapositions because I never actually looked into the history, I was simply motivated by a book called Victoria and the Rogue, and wanted to write sappy romance without a care! How fun it was back then. :')

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Back then, I was working on an original story for my characters Annie and Wilfred, and Six. I was very inspired by Fallout for these two stories, and wound up putting them all in the same universe, though Annie and Wilfred were on the other side of the world compared to Six.

I was also writing more One Piece stuff, which was around the time I came up with Yvette. Probably had a little Yugioh thrown in there. I've been obsessed with Yami/Thief King Bakura for about two decades now so Yugioh is always on-and-off for me.

Bay

Years
    Looking back in my AO3 account, I've written quite a bit of Homestuck and FMA fics! My proudest fic back then was a nine part FMA story that has Roy and Riza dealing with political stuff. Because of its political nature some chapters needed to be rewritten and scenes cut and was pulling over my hair trying to get those aspects right haha.

Back