• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [100% Full Release] Pokémon Quartz

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluejay

I'll Fly Forever!
    Years
    after i get the 8th badge, were do i go? and how do i get in the safari zone. also how do u get zengredse and emethe

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2006
    erm i dnt know where to d/l i cnt get it of any of the links on the first page snif help i really wnt to play

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2006
    I've been playing your hack..
    It's very good so far

i wanted to know if you would be able to post the list of all pokemon with pictures that you created so people would be able to know what pokemon they have, and what to pick.

PS> Good Spanish in the game

Red

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    The spanglish that every character uses is very strange. I even found one of the characters cussing in spanish.
    [100% Full Release] Pokémon Quartz

The graphics are okay considering you made 386 of them. The overworld graphics kind of suck. I kinda don't like the way the male player looks like. there's a lot of jokes in this game as well, not a very serious game. But, overall, it's okay. there are some spelling errors and such. So not a 100% quality hack.

I give it a 78.5/100.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2009
    Could someone answer please?

Where and who is the girl that I need to give the lava cookie that Baro told about?
    What is the item that I need to give to the witch in the forest?
    What is a hell mushroom?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2006
    is there a walkthorugh here?

hi im a newbie here..i like your hack..but do you have a walkthroogh or something?...

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2009
    i have downlaoded it and like the new pokemon and types but i thing you can't get to all the gym to complete the game

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2006
    I cant get into quartz tower it keeps glitching when i dive up and i cant get in through tunnel

Noya

Female Hacker ^^
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2006
    yeah i have played this hack and i must say
    A
    W
    E
    S
    O
    M
    E
    End

kaneo087

I dwnloaded the hack and patched it but when I opened it up,all I got was a white screen

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2007
    After i get the 8 medals, what i have to do now? i get to olimpic village but i can't enter for the waterfall, and i dont know where get it. can somebody tell me what to do?

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2006
    i downloaded this.. i had a clean/pure ruby version and i patched this into it =) it went good, but then when loaded it into my vba, it got stuck in that white screen after "loaded battery".. what's wrong?? :(

Scyther

Te odeo interfice te cochleare
    Years
    played this game, got to about the 7th gym.
    the pokemon you have designed, while creative, alot of them are just half assed work. Sorry for Criticising but, i looked through all the images with pokepic, and alot of the pokemon dont look very good, which could be a result of rushing to get them all in. overall the game has nice gameplay, interesting relationship between you are your rival. I would like to congratulate you on making all new pokemon, even if the qualitie maybe Low on most of them, its an amazing oppotunity.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back