• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [100% Full Release] Pokémon Quartz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ai

; ♥ ~
    Years
    you have to get a ruby rom, and download and patch the quartz ips file to it. so when it says 'select file to patch' you select the quartz ips file and select the ruby rom to patch it to. then open up an emulater and then you select the rom to play it

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 5, 2022
    How does one move on after getting the mole pass but a better question where does one get surf

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 9, 2009
    axlefoley: The mole pass is used so you can go to the desert and get one of the two fossils. To get surf you need to beat Ramon the 5th gym leaders and get it from him and Wally's parents in the house next door.

richtee: Getting roms is not something that we can directly tell you in a post. PM someone or try and find one of the numerous rom sites on the net.

P. Mape

Grass / Flying Trainer
    Years
    does anyone know how to get inside Quartz Tower, I believe that IS the name of the town where u get ur 8th badge. I heard rumors that you gotta fly into it, and I find and underwater cave that wont let u go in it but u can still dive in it, and when I come up, Im glitched up on a cave, and I can't fly into the town. Can some one please please help me and not ignore this post.

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    Could someone please help me with this?

I can't seem to get past the White Jungle. That lady near the Star Temple has talked to me and now I don't know how to get past that...
    If it is possible could somebody help me with this?

BrainWave

A new idea sprouts
    Years
    Good game, but BAD pokemon drawings (to tell you the truth, I wanted some old ones)
    Two picture for new glitches:

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    OK, I downloaded a Zip file for Quartz and a zip file for Ruby. Now what do I do with the two? sorry, I'm new to this stuff. Do I have to play it on a gameboy or a computer?

extremitude

.....?
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2006
    okay help needed big time, i am stuck in pinkranite city, the boat is in seablue so i cant sail so therefore i am stuck, anyway around this?
    (awesome hack by the way)

hey, dead or alive, you need to unzip the files then download the vba emulator, if you type vba emulator into google its sure to be the first (as ive read somewhere in this thread)
    then unzip that and use the ips patch thingy to put quartz over ruby then you open with: vba_emulator, that wasnt explained well was it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Sharanza

Returning: Platinum Silver
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2007
    i play this hack this hack is amazing great work baro :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    OK, it I downloaded VisualBoyAdvance.1.7.2. I have the Ruby and Quartz zip files. Now what?

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2008
    verpillar

i just thought i would tell you that i caught and evolved a verpillar and neither it nor its evoloution showed up in the pokedex btw does it evolve again

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 5, 2022
    Hey dude you can't get into the sewer I have done everything and the sewer is still blocked by Whola

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 9, 2009
    Axlefoley: Did you beat Team Ambar at that place in Marble Lake?

ARCO

Jeremy is my idol :DDDDDDD
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2008
    THe game looks great, i had a problem with the 4th gym leader but i figured it out, game looks fine

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back