• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [100% Full Release] Pokémon Quartz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    can someone tell me how to get onto the quartztower. the place that is sootopolis city in ruby, sapphire and emerald. when i dive back up there is a big wall blocking my way.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2008
    I believe you need to use Fly to get to the city. It's cause when you've surfaced you register the town into fly so you can escape.

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    greatest completed hack in my opinion, i had loads of fun playing it

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2007
    i just started playing this a couple days ago and let me just say that it is AWESOME

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    This is a great hack, i love it. Especialy all the new and cool tilesets. The story line is prety cool too.

Ronike

Dec Spriter and Shadow Trainer
    Years
  • Great hack, especially since you took the extra time to add in all those new pokemon. Found a few things wrong while I played though:
    1.The wall behind the curator in the art museum isn't a wall
    2.Saphiredragon's back sprite only half appears. Otherwise perfect!

Years
  • OOF. GREAT HACK.

When I arrived at Olimpic Village for the first time, I talked to the captain, and he asked to take me to this island! I said no, and asked him again, this time he said he wouldn't take me unless I win the league. Me wins the league, goes back and finds out that the stubborn captain doesn't take me unless I win the League! Like wtfness?!

Something else: When you go to the Lighthouse and read the book, you'll find a message from Steven Stone. Is it suppossed to be there? ^_^;;

The rest is ABSOLUTELY DAMNED FANTASTIC. I completed it about 5 times!

Definitely the Hack of the Year!

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2007
    i just finished this today and it was AWESOME. Can't wait for your next hack Baro

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Well, as long as I remember, Baro's not hacking anymore, but he left a true masterpiece, and he became a legend between hackers (and one of the reasons why I returned into the hacking world). So, let's enjoy the game he gave us!

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    I pity those that are trying to steal you credit and make money out of it! This is one of the best Pokemon hacks that uses fake Pokemon! Good job! I like the map too!

Chibi_Pikachu

PikA_PoweR* O_o
    Years
  • I've been playing it when it get to oldale town, there's nowhere to go!!! O_o some rugged rocks are blocking the north and south exits! someone help me!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back