• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1000+ hp?

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2012
    So I'm doing a little research on a few cards my little cousin showed me. These cards have, well the lowest one I saw, about 6000hp and as high as 16000hp. Any of you guys know about cards like these?

I don't have pictures up yet but can soon post or at least E-mail them to any of you if needed. Thanks for your help!

Haxorus3465

Turn Down For What
    Years
  • honestly i don't get why all pokemon cards' hp have to end in zero. I personally think that having different numbers in the game would put in some extra fun. :3 but that's just my opinion.

pmarckoue

CAN IT BE!?
    Years
  • It would definitely make games longer, there would be a massive need for damage counters, and it'd probably be more confusing if they did that. Plus, there's Magic and Yu-Gi-Oh lol

Back