• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: 1000 post milestone

Years
  • Pretty self explanatory, this post will mark my 1000th comment/post to PC. It's crazy that I've already been here for over a year and cracked 4 figures. It seems like it was just yesterday I created my account, trying to find another forum to use after finding out I didn't like Newground's culture. You guys have all been super nice and I'm glad I've been able to become a "regular" around here and get to know some of the users on a level really only possible on old-school forums like this. I was going through a pretty rough time in my personal life in 2022 and early 2023, and being able to talk and sometimes vent about issues I couldn't do much about at the time definitely helped. Things are looking up for me now, and I hope I'm able to be "that person" for someone on here who uplifts them up during a crappy time in their life.

I wish I had a more witty, clever ending for this post, but that's all I really have to say.

Back