• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2004
    does any body know how to get a rare color starter pokemon or legendary like the black rayquaza or yellow latias

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    This isn't really rumor it's fact.

Anyways, an alternate color starter is all luck, you would have to restart many times to get it. The same for a legendary, save right before you battle it and keep reseting until you encounter an alternate color version.

Years
  • I had to keep turning off my GBA and flipping it back on then going to Rayquaza to get my shiny black Rayquaza! I have black Ray now, but it took me a whole day!

I was wondering if you could get a shiny Castform?

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2004
    im almost sure that the chance of getting a shiny pokemon is 1 out of 250 pokemon seen in the wild, but its alot better then the 1 out of 50,000 chance in the gold and silver

Sleek

Eon Trainer
    Years
  • i know i dont have the power, but this topic should be closed, because there is that topic in the r/s discussion.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back