• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

10th movie

Years
    Merged. Alrighty, have fun with the Japanese goodness.

Edit: Since I forgot to lock the Sub thread, figured to merge em. Oh, bad Mod. Bad! Heh.

Waker of Chaos

Unlimited
    Years
    10th movie

Dialga vs. Palkia vs. Darkrai (Japanese: ディアルガVSパルキアVSダークライ) is the first Generation IV Pokémon movie, and the tenth Pokémon movie overall.

-------------------- #[email protected] PRESENTS --------------------
    TiTLE...........: Pocket Monsters DP Movie 1 - Dialga vs Palkia vs Darkrai
    YEAR............: 2007
    GENRE...........: Anime
    RUNTiME.........: 91 min
    RELEASE DATE....: 12-25-2007
    FORMAT..........: Matroska
    ViDEO...........: 720x480 @ 23.976fps H.264
    AUDiO...........: DD 5.1 Japanese, DD 2.0 Japanese
    SUBTiTLES.......: English (Hardsubbed)
    FiLES...........: 29x50 MB + 10% PAR2
    SiZE............: 1361 MB

We'd like to thank all those that helped with this release.

Translation: Yamato-san & Murgatroyd
    Typesetting: TSS_Killer
    Raw Provider: Sableye
    Timing: Sunain, FullMasta, & jj984jj
    Editors: zhenlin & Archaic
    Karaoke: Sunain & JDS
    Encoder: SZGY

And now for the technical part:

The video and audio tracks have been encapsulated into an MKV container, as usual. Like last year, the video is encoded anamorphically which means the video has to be stretched horizontally on playback (this ensures optimal video storage; the original DVD is encoded exactly like this). AVI doesn't support this natively, hence the MKV release. Both 5.1 and 2.0 AC3 tracks have been included for your optimal audio experience.

For more information on the Movie you can visit the Bulbapedia article.
    #PocketMonsters Forum Post: https://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=25713

Torrent: Click Here
    Usenet: alt.binaries.multimedia.anime.highspeed

DARN IT!!!

It had to be on a freaking TORRENT! That means I can't get it without crashing my computer! :(

If no one minds, can someone put the movie on MegaUpload or something, so it can be downloaded by those of us without the ability to use torrents? Naturally, credit would have to be given to the uploader, along with a link to that Pocket Monsters site, crediting them for their hard work.

Edit: Language.

-Char

Last edited by a moderator:

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Do you need a certain codec to play mkv files? Which one?

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    Just download Total Video Player, that plays MKV files just fine. Zoom Player also plays most MKV files too. I don't know about codec though.

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2014

Extreme

Ex Captain of the 5th Division
    Years
    I am glad some of you are enjoying the direct download. About the codecs I am not really sure which one is the best but I would suggest you guys try with DarkkChildd codecs. I think BS Player allows you to play MKV. So if anyone know please post the answer.

Back