• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

11/27/09 (soo not the drama)

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
    Okay so basically I was staying up late after a Thanksgiving meal. And well I was looking through my account in a singing website called "Midomi" and checked what I missed for months because, apparently I sadly forgot my password.-_-.

Well guess what the nice comments were? not totally nice.

Watashi wa whatever her username was ga kilides! :pink_pissed:

apparently she just thought I was a poop star >.< just because she thought I had nooo talent!.

But, now things had changed and I'm ready to record several more records.

one: You belong to me by Taylor swift
    and the others I'll see.
    I'm even going to create a awsome new record called

"Regret it" by ME!. XD.

The only thing I have to do is create a new account and have my username as "Momo-tan" <3

I know I know. I get competive and sometimes odd. But, the only thing I need to do is finish writing the lyrics of "Regret it" and record it.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Blech...I hate it when people troll like that. I just ignore losers like that. If they don't have anything constructive to add towards improving your skills, then they're seriously spamming anyways. xD

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
    As rude as your comment was. I have all my brain cells for your information. In case you haven't noticed a polite person wouldn't ask such a question. And obviously, your not one.

Back