• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

117% complete!

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    https://www.backloggery.com/games.php?user=lightning&status=3&console=

Everything there is 100% complete.

Probably the completes I'm most proud of are Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix (took forever omg), Pokémon Diamond, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (twice augh), The World Ends With You, Final Fantasy XIII, and Tales of the Abyss. All of those took HOURS to complete, usually with TONS of grinding, and doing that final task to tip me into the realm of completion was always so satisfying.

:) I love completing games that I've had a lot of fun with. It gives me an excuse to keep playing them after I've beaten them. I'm currently way close to completing KHBBS--I just need one item--and I'm so excited for when I do.

Very interesting site, Lightning. :) I might register an account myself...when registration reopens, that is. :(

The only game I think that I've "completed" 100% is Super Smash Brothers 64. School prevents me from hardly playing videogames nowadays, so maybe in the future I'll attempt it again. I love attaining 100% completion because you get an excuse to continue replaying the game. Super Mario 64 and Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (will reobtain somehow), Rocket: Robot on Wheels, Pokemon Stadium 2 (as much completion that can be done without Pokemon GSC or a transfer pack), Wii Sports, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, and Super Smash Brothers Brawl are the games I own (excluding SM64 and ALttP) that I'm trying to get 100% completion in, so hopefully I will retry in the future once I allot enough time.

As for Pokemon Emerald and FireRed Versions, I am moving my goal to the next generation. As the Pokemon franchise is very transient with each generation and continues to increase its goal of "Gotta Catch 'Em All" substantially, anytime I obtain a game with more Pokemon than the last, I move my goal to that particular game. So, for example, once I obtain a Nintendo 3DS and am able to play Platinum and HeartGold, I will attempt to catch all Pokemon in Pt and HG, rather than Emerald and FR. The same will happen once I get Black/Gray Version - I will attempt to catch all Pokemon and strive for 100% completion in Black/Gray, rather than Pt and HG. I'll probably revisit previous Pokemon generations once I have 100% completion in the current generation and/or when I become bored of competitive Pokemon battling in the current generation...

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I like to 100% certain games. So far I have done

Assassin Creed
    Assassin Creed 2
    Burnout Paradise
    Call of duty WAW
    Call of duty MW2
    Xall of duty Black ops
    Harry Potter gbc one. Don't name I just know I had everything.
    Final Fantasy X

About all I can thin kof off the top of my head. I am working towards loads more tight now. Just need to finish them off.

Like ff13, this is my 3rd playthrough after my ps3 yellow light of death on my first run, and the save corrupted on my 2nd run.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    HOLY FRACAS. How long did it take you to get 100% pin mastery? @_@ I have perfect noise, 9x% items and a star time in the boss rush thing but I only have like 10% pin mastery... x_x
    ABSOLUTELY FOREVER. @_@ I think I have like 200+ hours on that game. Unfortunately being so absorbed by it one summer made me unable to pick it up since then... I played it too much and still haven't felt the urge to play it again yet, lol. But yeah, raising those pins... ugggh.
    I don't have the patience to get 100% completion in any video game. Actually, I tried to do that with Final Fantasy X-2, but EFFORT, and I just gave up in the end, haha. Once I've beaten a game, I'm content. I end up getting too bored with a game to want to spend more time grinding levels and beating extra bosses and whatever to get 100% completion.
    FFX-2 HAD AWFUL COMPLETION. ;_; I am so, so close with it but I'm missing... I think 0.4%, I calculated. It's missing because in chapter 4 (I think?), I was LOOKING IN THE WRONG DIRECTION when using a commsphere. I've never beaten the game before because I'm stuck in the 100 level dungeon (on the last level) and I won't go on until I've beaten that because then I'll have to do it all over again. Thank god for the new game plus I'll be playing after this. @_@;;
    Very interesting site, Lightning. :) I might register an account myself...when registration reopens, that is. :(
    You should! I adore Backloggery. It's pretty much the only reason I've been able to keep on top of my backlog (somewhat) and actually beat games. :P Once the site remake is over (supposedly soon), registration will reopen so hopefully you can sign up soon!

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    I have 100% completion for synchronization and achievements in the first Assassin's Creed 2, and I've done EVERYTHING in both Tales of Symphonia and Tales of the Abyss, but otherwise I haven't completely beaten that many games. x.x

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2012
    I always try to get 100% completion but sometimes there's just too much content to realistically achieve that. Collecting all Pokemon, for example.

100%ed:
    F-Zero Maximum Velocity - unlocked every vehicle including JV (I used the code), I still don't have sub-1'30 on the Championship course though
    Super Mario World - all levels & Dragon Coins (Tubular was a pain, and I had to do it twice for the Dragon Coins)
    Super Mario Bros. 3 - maxed score, beat every level, have 28 hammer suits (lol)
    New Super Mario Bros. (DS) - maxed score, 3 stars on save file
    Star Fox Command - played through each ending twice, once was using missiles to make everything easy, the second time was using no missiles at all and shooting down everything for a high score
    Metroid Prime Hunters - wasn't difficult at all, just spam the scan visor and don't miss the one-time scans

Close:
    F-Zero GP Legend - unlocked every vehicle, Gold on every Zero Test except the one with Blood Falcon on Red Canyon
    Advance Wars Dual Strike - S ranked just about everything, but the real challenge is minimizing number of days per mission
    Advance Wars Dark Conflict - S ranked almost everything, I'm just missing Jay Islands and the 4 maps at the bottom left

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I guess it depends on the game. If I was really into the game (like Syphon Filter for example), I want to get 100% on each and every level & beat all the bonus levels I can find. In other terms, nah, I would just beat the main antagonist and presto, I'm done with the game and leave it as is.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2011
    I try to beat games to 100% but it gets boring or its to hard so I stop
    I've beaten Final Fantasy X and Final Fantasy Tactics to 100%

Back