• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

12 new shinies for trade!

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    hm do you have anything else if not I might pick something el;se still thinking wheelz.

fearow23

You know, that guy on T.V.
    Years
    Would you trade any of your shinies for a Shiny Machop? I can evolve him for you so when we trade, you'll get a Shiny Machamp.

Abdul

Elite Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2008
    Man i want that Absol lol i have shiny Bagon,Shiny Vulpix & Shiny Eveee, pick one

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Metegross Bold nature

Hp 301
    at 275
    def 325
    sp at 226
    sp def 216
    spd 176

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
    ThIs thread is pratically a waste if space, you know, you could just add those pokes to your own trading thread with something called an edit button.

shinymate

yo.
    i have a shiny linoone.
    trade for a kanghaskan?
    the shiny linoone is level 100.
    PM me if you are interested.

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Gedow ev trained guys also intrest me but to tell you how they get to lvl 100 so easily I do this since I have emerald I can clone easily so i clone tons of rare candies and then after it gets hard to lvl up a guy I use my massive stock all my shinis are from my friends I will ensure you they are not hacked.

Back