• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

13 Year Old Father

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
    Years
    A good one? The people were idiots to perform such an action. I laugh at idiots. Really, its quite funny. Lighten up a bit. x_o
    Idiots messing up their own lives can be funny, but idiots permanently messing up a baby's life is anything but funny. I think that baby's only real chance to grow up well lies in adoption.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    I saw this on the news and i was like "Wtf, that dudes voice hasnt even broken yet". Its crazy tbh, i mean they're both just kids and in that video where the lady asks "What are you gonna do financially?" and he replies "What is financially?" ..lol seems he doesnt know what it is or even what he is going to do about it. I just hope both their familys are really supportive, jeez.

Last edited:

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Why is he having sex at 13.
    Why is this girlfriend of his...suggesting sex?
    Talk about a lack of innocence, these KIDS don't know what they're getting into.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    I rofl'ed at the the outfit the baby (not the 13 year old ;)) was wearing XD
    At first, I thought the kid was the baby was the girlfriends younger brother or the father's younger brother :\
    But a 15 year old having sexual intercourse with a 13 year old who could get away with probably being 6 or 7 :\ Its kinda O_o when you think about it :\
    And I laughed when the kid didn't know what finance means XD
    Hes kinda....whats the word.....screwed....

Anyway, I blame the government for not brainwashing the little kids for not having sex while they had the chance.... i vote the Birds and the Bees should start earlier.... And be more in depth! :(

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    This whole event just seems so unorfidox for somebody who has been described to be "shy"
    Personally, I believe it's wrong. He's far to young to be raising a baby, even with his parents help. Hmmm, interesting and controversial topic.

matt561

Your French Charizard
    Years
    The boys parents will be looking after the baby while he is out having a fag, wearing a hoody and carrying a knife by 15.
    Thats it basicly the actual parents wont have anything to do with the baby untill they are 18 at least...i hope anyway

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    I love whenever a topic remotely related to sex is posted on PC. The majority of members here are so unbelievably self righteous and, yet, incredibly naive and sheltered from the real world. It's so amusing.

People asking why these two kids were having sex? Take a look at the modern world. Sex is everywhere. On TV, in movies, in songs, in books, in magazines, in freaking commercials. Some of it subliminal, most of it downright obvious.

And, especially to the people living in England, what do you have to do for fun in your area nowadays? The answer is - not a lot. There are an incredible lack of activities and opportunities for fun out in the world. Places are closing down because they can't afford to stay open. Places that are still open usually require you to spend money which most, non-spoiled, kids don't have. You can't go to the park because of the fear that you're gonna be either attacked by a paedophile or a gang of thugs.

And not everybody has the good fortune to have precious little mommy and daddy's that will buy them consoles and video games and computers and iPods and blah de blah blah.

So why are these kids having sex? Boredom, most likely. Kids are growing up so fast these days because they're not able to be young anymore.

The only thing they could be criticised for is not using protection or, for the few mature people here, not "pulling out." Having said that, they were clearly gonna have sex, no matter what. And they could've wanted to use protection, but who would sell condoms to a kid that looks like a 9 year old? So, yeah, I can even understand if they thought protection was not a possibility. Stupid. Borderline retarded, in fact. But still, a decision they made. And an action they're still standing by today.

That little boy has shown more balls by facing up to his actions and frigging TRYING TO DO THE RIGHT THING FOR HIS CHILD. Jesus Christ, you people. Right or wrong, that baby is their child. They want to do the best they possibly can to raise the child, like a parent should be. Social Services will be at the house all the frigging time. If they judge the child is being poorly looked after, they'll take action and take the child into a care home.

Some people are so blinded by naivity, they don't even deserve to have an opinion. Harsh? Yes. Blunt? Yes. True? Yes. But most of you wouldn't have even read this far into the post anyway.

Last edited:

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I watched a news report on YouTube about this. His voice hasn't even broken yet and he looks only a two or three inches taller than my five year old sister. I'm thirteen, my voice has broken in, and I'm atleast 5'5. I could also understand them having sense because like Dawson said it's everyone in the media, but atleast put on a damn condom. The one time you don't would probably be starting point of hell; espeically at that age.

Years
    he's about a year older than me. i wouldnt be thinking about that yet man. I saw this, and im like, i am not going to have sex until i am at least 18, no matter what.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    I feel really bad for the kid, Alfie, cause he just looks so innocent.
    I wouldn't be surprised if the chick, who looks like a crack-whore, forced him into it.

I really think they should put the baby up for a adoption, just so it could have some "normal" parents.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    I feel really bad for the kid, Alfie, cause he just looks so innocent.
    I wouldn't be surprised if the chick, who looks like a crack-whore, forced him into it.

I really think they should put the baby up for a adoption, just so it could have some "normal" parents.

That would be the best option, they are to young to know what the hell to do with a baby anyways.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Oh lord. That is just wrong. First off, a 15-year-old and 13-year-old...? Even though they are only two years apart, they still shouldn't be having that kind of intense relationship at their age in the first place (plus, the 13-year-old looks more like a 10-year-old to me).

And quite honestly (thinking of Juno here), they should've interviewed a family to give the baby to. I mean, it'd be probably really, really difficult to put up with school (not to mention homework), any afterschool activities and a child ALL AT THE SAME TIME. I mean, adults sometimes give up work just to take care of newborns. And unless the boy (or girl, for that matter) are homeschooled in any way, then they're gonna be living in their own personal hell 'til who knows when.

And what I find the worst part to be is, you never know if the two will break up. Then the baby would someday ask one of the parents where their other parent is (when they're older and can speak, of course), and I don't think either would want to give an explanation...

'Tis all my own opinion.

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    And quite honestly (thinking of Juno here), they should've interviewed a family to give the baby to. I mean, it'd be probably really, really difficult to put up with school (not to mention homework), any afterschool activities and a child ALL AT THE SAME TIME. I mean, adults sometimes give up work just to take care of newborns. And unless the boy (or girl, for that matter) are homeschooled in any way, then they're gonna be living in their own personal hell 'til who knows when.

Exactly. They should not be keeping that child. How are they going to grow up with a child at that young?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    The boy literally has a baby face,I don't think they know what responsibilities it would be too take care of a baby that young,the girl actually looks older than him,he looks like a 10 year old with that face really. The girl has a real bad looking face very pale like she is on drugs,but I hope not. It's very interesting how teens are this day.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    well if they put the baby up for adoption then they just might have a future

And that's exactly what I hope they do. It'll be beneficial to both of them. They won't have to worry about taking care of a newborn while juggling homework and hormones at the same time, and the baby will be with a loving, married couple that wouldn't even think of abusing it.

That's why interviews with couples are always the best, in my honest opinion. Or even singles, sometimes they have the time on their hands (to tell the truth, I actually wish to adopt a child when I'm old enough, to tell the truth; having my own baby would be nice since it would have my genes, but I don't want to abandon any sort of orphan and whatnot; that just wouldn't be nice of me).

Back