• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

15 Things That Will Make You Laugh (August)

Years
    "I wonder if the clouds ever look down on us and say " Hey look! that ones shaped like ah.. oh, Nevermind, he's just fat"

"You Remind me of my Chinese friend"
    "UG LEE"

Next time you hear AIDS, say "ya, financial aids, right?"

*Grandma* "Oh! Who's that sexy beast!" *Kid* "Grandma, you clicked on your profile again..."

*Me* "Old people at weddings always poke me and say "your next!" so i started doing it to them at funerals."

*Friend* "Hey! do you have a date for Valentines day?" *Me* "Yup! February 14th!"

14 Yo. Girls be like "I need a man who wi- *Mom walks in* "NO you need to do your homework."

I just read that last year 4,213,257 people got married. wait. shoulden't that be an even number?

When your mom tells you they just got tax return. *oh, daddy calls that, "Beer money!"

Powerball - 1.3 Billion. US Population 300 Million 1.3 Billion Divided by 300 Million equals 4.33 Million. Poverty has been solved.

Is Google a boy or a girl? well obviously a girl, because she wont let you finish your sentence without suggesting other ideas!

Damn girl Are You Google? Cause you got everything im looking for
    And Damn girl Your *** is sweet, did you sit in sugar?

If you think your Boyfriend is cheating on you. go to the girls house with his computer. if it connects to her internet. you have to have a talk.

My love is like a candle. if you forget about me, i'll burn your house to the ground.

I cant swear at your mother because cows are sacred in my country.

Back