• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

15 year old lone survivor of family shooting

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
  • Full Article

'I'll see my family again one day': Brave girl, 15, who lost her parents and four siblings in Houston shooting at the hands of her uncle leads memorial event just a day after leaving hospital
    • Cassidy Stay, 15, and grandfather Roger Lyon attended a memorial event at Lemm Elementary School in spring, Texas
    • It marked Cassidy's first public appearance since the Wednesday tragedy; she was released from the hospital Friday
    • Mr Lyon credited his granddaughter will possibly saving the lives of 20 relatives by calling 911 after the shooting
    • Ronald Haskell, 33, Cassidy's ex-uncle, charged with capital murder in connection to the massacre
    • Haskell is accused of tying up and executing Katie and Stephen Stay, and their four children ranging in age from 4 to 14

Incredibly tragic. I actually shed tears.

Back