• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Question] [17.2] Incorrect No Fonts Warning

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2021
    So I have a nuisance that I'm hoping some know how to correct.
    Despite having the fonts installed, Essentials keeps throwing up a false warning that they're not (presumably because it's on the D drive and the fonts are installed on the C drive), which is adding a painful amount of time when I want to quickly modify and test code.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    So I have a nuisance that I'm hoping some know how to correct.
    Despite having the fonts installed, Essentials keeps throwing up a false warning that they're not (presumably because it's on the D drive and the fonts are installed on the C drive), which is adding a painful amount of time when I want to quickly modify and test code.

If you're on windows 10, have you right clicked the fonts, then selected 'install for all users'?

Back