• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

17 Year Old Tricks Hospital Into Thinking He's A Doctor

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    A 17 year old male apparently tricked a hospital's HR department into giving him an employee badge. He then had access to confidential records and performed chest compressions on a person having a heart attack, among other things.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vvgc5rrolU

Last edited:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Sounds like one of those episodes you see in a sitcom. I can't see the video in my country. ;.;

aruchan

I resent the title beginner :D
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2011
    Human stupidity is boundless, you know.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Of all places, it ended up happening right here in Florida. Oh geez.

I give partial blame to the kid, and I give partial blame to the medical center. Starting with the kid, he's seventeen. He obviously knew what he was doing and if he got caught, then he should have known what sort of trouble he was going to get himself into. It's a small fraud act at best.

As for the medical center, they need better working staff and resources to check up on their employees' credentials and history as well as those who they're looking to hire. If a seventeen-year-old kid can gain access to all of their files, patients and pose as a working assistant, then that says something about the medical center. I will give them this though, if I saw Matthew Scheidt in person, I surely wouldn't have guessed that he was just seventeen.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
  • This pretty much reminds me of an episode of Drake & Josh.

Edit found the plot summary:
    Spoiler:

BareBones

The kids are all messed up.
    Years
  • Well... I have to give some credit for the teenager for convincing him that he was a doctor. But I suppose after that I would also have to give him a lecture for doing what he did.

And also to the medical centre for being so easily fooled.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years

Spoiler:
    Looks like I wasn't the only one who saw the thread title and instantly thought, "Drake & Josh?"

BareBones

The kids are all messed up.
    Years

Spoiler:

Oh! I entirely forgot about that episode. Yes, now that I look at it, it's remarkably similar.

Back