• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

;]

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    This must be my like eleventh Pixel art thread here ahahaha.

Basically, I'll post mostly new stuff, and use old stuff to bump when I have to ;]

Here's some of the fakemon I've sprited for Malachite!

;]

;]

;]

Some overworldzzzzzz
    ;]

Old Snake D/P overworld sprite
    ;]

Some revumpz
    ;]

;]

;]

;]

;]

Comments yeh ;]

Last edited:

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Thanks, yeah i know the 3rd evo has issues, I might re-design it completely soon.

Something REALLY old - My Ash Ketchum D/P overworld.
    ;]

Suzume

Fire Fist
    Years
    The water starter is reeeally cute! <3 It's like Piplup and Spheal combined together! ;3 The sprite is also really nice, can't see any flaws in it. Something in the second form bothers me, however. I think it's something about its legs. They are kinda skinny and so in front of the pokemon that it looks like it's going to fall backwards. I hope you get what I mean. :P Keep up the great work~

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    The starter is adorable!! These are super good. :]] Did you think up names for them?

I don't 'own' the designs per se, I work for PokemonOI on his game pokemon malchite, he made the original concepts that I adapted for the game, I honestly haven't thought of their names, but since it;s his game, I feel it's better if he names them.

Thanks very much for the kind comments =]

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
    Second water sprite doesn't have much shading or as obvious as the third which makes it look out of place.
    Third water sprite's left wing looks sharp. And on the right the white bits end is too sharp on the top part, adding two pixels to the left would make it look a bit more natural :).

Everything else is beautiful, i've always enjoyed your spriting.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Second water sprite doesn't have much shading or as obvious as the third which makes it look out of place.
    Third water sprite's left wing looks sharp. And on the right the white bits end is too sharp on the top part, adding two pixels to the left would make it look a bit more natural :).

Everything else is beautiful, i've always enjoyed your spriting.

I know what you mean. There's next to no highlighting on the second sprite, I'm gonna fix that up later on tonight. And yeah, I get what you mean ab out the final evo.

Thanks kindly for the crits ;]

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Um, why is Ash's hat on backwards?

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    I like the first water starter, though it kinda reminds me of Spheal + Piplup XD

The 2nd one is lacking shading... pretty much everywhere :S

The 3rd one just looks odd to me, not sure what it is though >_< I think it's the arms though... have you considered having it's arms folded in like Xatu or Empoleon?

I like the overworld though :)

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Um, why is Ash's hat on backwards?

;]

myzuo - I'm reworking the middle stage, and to say it has a "Lack of shading" everywhere is more than a little ridiclious, it has more shading than the third evo. However I am redoing both.

I can't really do much about the overall design of the Pokemon, as they're PokemonOI's designs, i only sprite them and edit the designs slightly.

Thanks for the crits.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Oh. I haven't watched the 1st season in a bloody long amount of time. Anywho. His hair spikes look OK, butr ou've forgotten the yellow on his jacket...

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Oh. I haven't watched the 1st season in a bloody long amount of time. Anywho. His hair spikes look OK, butr ou've forgotten the yellow on his jacket...

Ironically enough, the 1st season is the only one I really ever watched ;]

I might go back and fix him up, he';s an old sprite so I'm not too fussed about it.

Anyway, new stuff.

;]

Revamped Water starters evo

And

;]

Grass starter OW.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I like the new colour, it is different from both pre, and evo. I also like the OW, but it is hard to see much of the detail on it.

You reckon I should make the eyes darker? I feel they blend a bit too much.

There's not much room for detail on a FR/LG overworld, especially a Pokemon.

Thanks for the comment.

Back