• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

18+ Pogeymans Fans, UNITE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2008
    Pogeymans. Yeah I remeber that. This Irish catholic lived family lived next door to my grandmother. They said to me if you want to hang out with my children don't come over here with your satanic pogeyman games. Like always I didn't listen and one day while I was passing by there house I said hi to there children and the mother had A fit with my games. She took them threw on the floor ran over them along with my brand new shiny game boy color. Not just any game boy color. It was a special clear one along with my copies of blue,yellow, silver, and crystal. She went around new york to find the same exact things. She deinied to buy them I kicked her as a puny 5 year old almost cursed and told her sarcasticly. I want me pogeymans while crying. Best day ever.
    oO... you sure they were catholic ?... cos im catholic and i went to a catholic school and they only banned pokemon stuff(and any other toy >_>) cos " someone can steal it and teachers aren't here to refrere fights caused by it " i thought it was born agains that had the problem with it

bloody and aye are pirate speak ?!?! me, my freinds and most people in australia say them Oo

DavyJones4our

Man of the Sea
    Years
    oO... you sure they were catholic ?... cos im catholic and i went to a catholic school and they only banned pokemon stuff(and any other toy >_>) cos " someone can steal it and teachers aren't here to refrere fights caused by it " i thought it was born agains that had the problem with it

bloody and aye are pirate speak ?!?! me, my freinds and most people in australia say them Oo

Austrailia used to be a big freedom-port for pirates in the Pacific, no doubt some o' them stayed and had their ways with the locals, thus their culture now evolved to what we call "Austrailians". ehh?

Storm-DC

Dance Instructor
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2019
    Of course not, friend. Yer just a mere one year elder than meself. I'm sure it's great to be able to kick back, open up a nice bottle with a tasty hard beverage while kicking some Team Galaxy ass, ehh?

well... i live in the netherlands so i can more or less legally be even much more 'galactic' while playing the game ;).. altough drinking and soft drugs is available when you're 18. so... yea, 21... breeding pokemon while my gf is laying next to me being annoyed im playing with pokemon and not her

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2016
    I would have done something like Putting a shinie curse on her, drawing pentagrams on her door, or step with red food coloring. Something to terrorize her over religious bigotry. Or maybe just threatned to feed her to my dog... When I was 10 my dog was an irish wolfhound. It was taller than me.

Pogeymans. Yeah I remeber that. This Irish catholic lived family lived next door to my grandmother. They said to me if you want to hang out with my children don't come over here with your satanic pogeyman games. Like always I didn't listen and one day while I was passing by there house I said hi to there children and the mother had A fit with my games. She took them threw on the floor ran over them along with my brand new shiny game boy color. Not just any game boy color. It was a special clear one along with my copies of blue,yellow, silver, and crystal. She went around new york to find the same exact things. She deinied to buy them I kicked her as a puny 5 year old almost cursed and told her sarcasticly. I want me pogeymans while crying. Best day ever.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    I would have done something like Putting a shinie curse on her, drawing pentagrams on her door, or step with red food coloring. Something to terrorize her over religious bigotry. Or maybe just threatned to feed her to my dog... When I was 10 my dog was an irish wolfhound. It was taller than me.
    lawls. I couldn't cause I'm cristian and greek so my grandmother was very religious and still is. I mean you did one thing considered satanic to her she'll break out the cross so I couldn't. Also instead of blue I got gold .

Years
    Oooh, mystikal majikal pogeymanz galoar! Me likey!

I remember one time when a teacher tried to steal Pok?mon cards from a friend of mine. The teacher is now blind.

"Well, officer, he was trying to strangle my friend, and I couldn't just stand there and watch..."

Good times.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    I wonder what we'll be like when we hit our mid-30's, in concern to Pokemon that is.
    Youll probably be in your chair fat and with 10 layers of 5 o'clock shadow playing virtual reality pogeymans while throwing a plastic virtual ball. ah where the good days where you had to have sunlight to play it. Now you just need some type of light. Well about being 30 don't really know yet Im only 15 but I still like it so oh well

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    Woo! Dude yeah!

I'm Phil and I'm 19 and will always hold Pokémon as a huge nostalgia!
    I'm also one of the few and brave that like the original 151 and think the older ones lack in quality! The Gold/Silver Pokémon are acceptable but further than that is a creative landslide for the worse.

Murasaki

Confused @_@
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 20, 2008
    I'm also one of the few and brave that like the original 151 and think the older ones lack in quality! The Gold/Silver Pokémon are acceptable but further than that is a creative landslide for the worse.

Yay, I think so too. xP After G/S/C I pretty much disliked 80% of the Pokemon. For some reason I really hate the R/S/E 'mons but don't mind D/P much. Probably 'cause I like Lucario a lot.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    No it is probably the kantoish feel to it. The inevitable third bird now has 3 three evos, Bidoof can't stop reminding me of rattata, and it just feels so good to play it. That is the vibe I got. Also the gyms. Well that also got me feeling all kanto-happy

Murasaki

Confused @_@
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 20, 2008
    Yeah, that's true. D/P felt very much like the older games so that's another reason why I liked it. R/S/E was just... blah. It wasn't terrible or anything but I definitely didn't enjoy it as much as the other generations.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    hmmm.... is it just me, or does each newer Pokémon generation keep descending in design?

is this even the same dimension!? Charmeleon is a very well-thought out and well designed character.
    This other accordion-looking thing looks like an 8 year old was trying to draw Gligar and failed miserably.

that aside, if Diamond & Pearl (aside from the designs of the Poketto Monsutaa) have a look that's much more "Kantoian", to which I thought D/P was looking more 18th century English Victorian, I'm SO playing it! :D

Ashay

Faaaaaarfetch'd!
    Years
    I love the games. I hate the anime. Except I loved it when I was younger, my brother woke me up 7 am every saturday so we could watch it :D

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2008
    I'm 19, and I got into Pokemon when I was about 11 :D. I actually got into it by seeing my brother play Pokemon Snap, and playing some of it myself. Then he got Pokemon Yellow, but I hogged it and wound up beating it XD. When the first season of the anime was on, I thought it was cool how Ash was about my age too, but then I realized as the the show moved on to the Orange Islands and Johto that it was going to be one of those "Hey Arnold" things (where the characters never really aged) :p

my brother woke me up 7 am every saturday so we could watch it

Haha, I used to be the one to wake my brother up to see it XD

Years
    I'll be 21 this May, and I liked Pokemon since grade six. I resisted it at first, but in the end it won over me. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back