• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Release] [18+] Pokémon: Uncensored Edition [0.4 released]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I'm quiet enjoying this version and really appreciate the effort of developer.
    but I'm having small problem in dildadon city that I'm blocked and cannot go further
    when after purple ask me to go away while he's talking with the guard.
    i don have rock smash,,
    until someone gives some hints to me, well, i will keep trying to find out,,, thanks again for make this:)

I found out what I missed just after posted this haha... I thought I checked all of sea paths but I didn't

Last edited by a moderator:

Savordez

It's time to end fangames.
    Years
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2015
    I've been playing ver .4 and there are a couple of question I Have

How do I find the Boards I buy?

I built a secret base under amber Island and can swim up the waterfall but can't come down... Don't tell me the other side of the landing. Cause then were back to question one.

But I don't find the game insulting, JUST FUN

T-Bob1

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2016
    Is there any download link to the newest patch cause i only find the 1.0 at gamejolt and nothing else.

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2016
    I see. Thanks, i just thought that this 1.0 is a previous version cause i have seen some post's where people wrote version 2.2, 2.3
    And so i thought this might have been the case, but if it really is the latest then i guess it was more like 0.2.2 and so on.

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    Can you add a Download Link that isnt from GameJolt Since all pokemon games have been taken down from there

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back