• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Annual PC Academy Awards

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Seriously, what is the real difference between this and MOTM?=/

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Hmm This one is where you cant get in without the Staff members.. and its harder because not all staff members are willing to put in votes for all members. And You need a Paragraph of Accomplishments and other things Member of the Month Doesnt have. But Pretty much its based on the Same Idea as Member of the Month... Staff Edition lol.

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
    Actally, NO! It's very different.

The results will not be known intil March 25th which is different. Also, you can't just nominate everyone. Also, you get a prize out of this event, the MOTM, you don't.

I see more differences...

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Actually its...

Haruka said:
    Actually, NO! It's very different.

The results will not be known until March 25th which makes it different. Also, you can't nominate just anyone. Another thing is, you get a prize out of this event, but the MOTM, you don't.

I see more differences...

You made it so of course you see the differences. Give people a chance to see it. This also might discourage other members because they may see it as Favoritism. Otherwise, :) Great.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    So PC has voting too? That sounds very fun, I hope I'm around when the events start.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Hmm I'm an active poster. But I doubt I will get the out nominated by DT so....*backs out*

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I think Coolboyman will get elected as most dedicated since
    he carries on with the hacks he's made and completes them,
    and doesn't close his projects, even if they don't get much attention.

sdp

raver
    Years
    Name:Luiz Mauricio
    Accomplishments(1 paragraph):
    I first joined PC when the Pokemonelite 2000 forums created this with other pokemon sites. When i first got here all i saw was whining on how they had to start their account again and had 0 posts again. Then i come a week later to see people with over 5 000 posts. Everytime i come i am alienated by the topics and how immature some people are even though i know it is a pokemon forum with mostly kids that don't know better. My accomplishment has been i have done my best to correct all this users and help them be better in many things like grammar/be strong/no whining/think for themselves. I am just trying to prepare them for other forums after they are over pokemon and decide to go to lets say a Cradle of Filth forum, thanks to me they won't get chewed so badly the first few months ;) Another accomplishment has probably been that i am easily recognized/hated by a few posters because of my sometimes apathetic attitude to stupidity with very very few posts.

:)

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    sdp said:
    Name:Luiz Mauricio
    Accomplishments(1 paragraph):
    I first joined PC when the Pokemonelite 2000 forums created this with other pokemon sites. When i first got here all i saw was whining on how they had to start their account again and had 0 posts again. Then i come a week later to see people with over 5 000 posts. Everytime i come i am alienated by the topics and how immature some people are even though i know it is a pokemon forum with mostly kids that don't know better. My accomplishment has been i have done my best to correct all this users and help them be better in many things like grammar/be strong/no whining/think for themselves. I am just trying to prepare them for other forums after they are over pokemon and decide to go to lets say a Cradle of Filth forum, thanks to me they won't get chewed so badly the first few months ;) Another accomplishment has probably been that i am easily recognized/hated by a few posters because of my sometimes apathetic attitude to stupidity with very very few posts.

:)

You're nominating yourself. If you are...you can't. Sorry.

Back