• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen 2:41

Guy

just a guy
Years
How many hours have you clocked in since you started the games? Do you think you're moving pretty fast, slow, or just right for the amount of time you've been playing and where you are?

I just made it to Santalune City and have been playing for 2 hours and 41 minutes so far. I think I'm doing alright in the middle of visiting every house, talking to every NPC, and training.

Years
How many hours have you clocked in since you started the games? Do you think you're moving pretty fast, slow, or just right for the amount of time you've been playing and where you are?

I just made it to Santalune City and have been playing for 2 hours and 41 minutes so far. I think I'm doing alright in the middle of visiting every house, talking to every NPC, and training.

I have been playing the game for 26 hours and 2 minutes so far and I've just beaten the 5th Gym Leader; Clemont. I'm taking things very slowly, talking to all NPCs and training. :)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I'm sitting pretty at 9:06 hours. It's a little inaccurate because I tend to leave my 3DS open (since I have to reconnect to the internet otherwise) while I'm not explicitly playing it but I've been trying to keep distractions to a minimum. I'd say at most only an hour of it isn't actual playtime at all.

I'm not even very far considering my playtime. ><; I'm only making my way down from Parfum Palace because I've been pausing to train all these new Pokémon and play all the minigames.

blue

gucci
Years
Well I've clocked up 6:20 so far, and I've only got one badge! I'm really taking my time though and I don't want this game to be over anytime soon as I'm loving it so far. I'm just about to revive the Sail Fossil into Amaura! :D

Princess Diana

the people's princess
Years
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
I have got 18 hours and 57 minutes... It feels like the game has happened really fast- I'm on the 8th gym now!

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
21:28 so far and I've only just got the 4th badge. I've done a lot of nature hunting and spent ages in each route searching for Pokemon so that's probably why. :p

spike6958

TCG Collector
Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 30, 2021
16:08 and I've not even gotten my second gym badge... I fell asleep playing it in bed last night :P

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Gamestop opened at 10 this morning. It's now past 5, I'm still soft resetting for a Modest Froakie.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

I just beat Grant, the 2nd leader, and have clocked up about 10 hours. This region is huge! So many areas to explore!

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
Years
I'm in Ambrette Town and I have 6:14.
I occasionally use Amie and ST, and I made a PR Video. You gotta try it all!

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 12, 2013
I just passed the day-care area and i'm at 8:43. I was training a lot in the beginning and it sure took a while to find a male Litleo ^_^

xRekke

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Defeated the Elite 4 at 14:53

Currently at 20:41 and still counting ~

JP

wut?
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 13, 2019
I'm currently at about 13:55. Just did my first mega-evolution in battle. Was pretty sweet!

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
12:43 - Got the 2nd badge about an hour ago

Id say im going a medium pace, not grinding too much or anything, but talking to every npc and trying out super training and amie every one and then. Its so much fun, i just dont want to rush through the game

Back