• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2/8/10

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
Years
  • My Daily Journal # 7: (Thanks to Forever for letting me know that my previous blog was 6 XD : P)
    All I can say that today was a fairytale, omg, in opposite, today was a NIGHTMARE! or in other words today was a hard, exhausting, irritating day . I did a lot of things and I'm not really feeling well, I felt cold and pain in my head and body. :[, All I did was just to be strong and do all what my teacher says, There are so many homeworks today almost like 6 or 7, projects as well, >:, Sooo annoying~ My eyes are dried up and I can't really think properly because my mind isn't working actively today, I'll list all of what I did today at school, First of all, many seatworks, activities and such, Almost all of my teachers kept talking about manners , conduct and so on, and I'm sick of it. really. XD; but I know that it's for the best for our class and for others. :];, Secondly we had our computer class and our hands-on was pretty hard. GOSH, 10 Pages in 30 minutes? >.<, Good thing I know everything about it that's why I finished it in time, but some of my classmates didn't. Lastly, school payments and expenses. We will have our tour on thursday ( I'm gonna post a blog about it. DON'T WORRY! : D) and It's worth 7 dollars. (320 pesos here in our country. : P), I forgot the payment since today was the deadline, and thankfully my teacher said that she'll wait for it tomorrow!, but I'm really worried because It's pretty expensive and I'm not really sure if it was worth it to pay and join the tour. but I'm still hoping that it would be wonderful and exciting. : D, That's all what I can say today, I'm really tiredddd and exhausted, I'm still working in my homeworks and my as what as I have said ([stated]above) my eyes are dried up already and It's hard to read and to stare at my monitor for a long time. sooo~ I'm not sure If I'm gonna dooo it all. but I have to for the sake of my grades. o__o;

-END OF JOURNAL- : P

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Sounds like a rough day, and yet you still somehow maintained an optimistic view of it and a generally happy person, which is amazing. I hope tomorrow is better! =)

Back